Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All I can say is WOWWW!

Use FULL Screen and turn up the volume!!!!

It will make your blood tingle... this is what the new generation of Cadillacs are all about! :rock: :cheers

<iframe frameborder='0' scrolling='no' align='middle' SRC='http://mediasuite.multicastmedia.com/player.php?v=c007qu5m&preview=true' height='215' width='280' allowtransparency='true'></iframe>

Read all about the newest Cadillac here

·
OP
8,220 Posts
Pretty cool...Glad to see cadillac getting back to how they stood out once before.

It needs HUD (heads up display) option however like my '97 grand prix had and what BMW now offers...I didn't see it in the video.

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pretty cool...Glad to see cadillac getting back to how they stood out once before.

It needs HUD (heads up display) option however like my '97 grand prix had and what BMW now offers...I didn't see it in the video.
I hope that they will incorporate HUD in the new XTS and or offer it in the near future.

BTW: That dash is amazing to look at at night... I don't know how much more the eyes sensory nerves can handle. :lol

Another link for additional XTS Safety features etc. More XTS news

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
pretty cool...glad to see cadillac getting back to how they stood out once before.

It needs hud (heads up display) option however like my '97 grand prix had and what bmw now offers...i didn't see it in the video.
it does offer hud and its in color.

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The XTS was just unveiled at the L.A. Autoshow today. I might have to go down and look at it. :thumbs

Great link thanks for sharing... :)

I have to admit I just love the new styling and the new CUE infotainment system too.

Marc, when do you plan on placing your order for one! :cool

:black: :)
Scott I am more of an Crossover/ SUV kind of guy but if I were going to get a 4 dr sedan... that would certainly would be one hell of a great vehicle to own and drive! :yesnod

1 - 11 of 11 Posts