Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well everyone, it's that time of year. One of the last times to enjoy some PermaGrin before the end of year. And what better way to do it, then cruising the parade route, tossing candy at the spectators, waving and smiling, grabbing a bite to eat and then doing it again....

There are 3 parades over 2 weekends. I have registered us for 2 of the 3-
Sat Dec 9 is the Lyman/Wellford Parade at 10 AM- starting at Fred's Discount Store and winding thru the Town of Lyman (lineup starts at 9 AM)- we did this one 2 years ago.

Fred's Discount:
200 Spartanburg Hwy (Hwy 29)
Lyman, SC
this is approx 3 miles from exit 66 off I-85 on the left side near Food Lion and the Clock Restaurant heading toward Greer

In the afternoon is the "bigger" parade in the Town of Reidville- 3 PM starting out at the old ballfields, down to the school, turning up the street, turning onto the main road and then turning again to Tyger River Park. We do this one every year.

Ballfields do not have an address, so...try this

Sugar Tit Moonshine Distillery (yes, it says Sugar Tit. Yes, it's a town...we were laughing the first time we heard it after we moved to SC)
330 Main St
Reidville, SC

Bring candy to toss to the spectators- remember you need enough to get thru 2 parades. Feel free to decorate your ride as needed. And of course, we need to have lunch (Eat and Greet) in between. The past few years we have gone to DellaVenturas in Greer but last year switched to Paisanos in Duncan (along the way to Reidville). The food is good at both places- but I need to know soon so I can let either place know we are coming and how many to expect.....

Hope to hear from and see all of you in a couple of weeks...

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Forgot my Placeholder spot:
CaptEric- UV Metallic
Meg- Black
Cliff and Patty- Aqua Blur
Dick and Marge- Red
David and Tammy- Silver

Looking for :yellow: and :blue:!!!

But, of course any additional colors are welcome :smile2:

·
Premium Member
351 Posts
MARGE AND I WILL DEFINITELY BE THERE FOR BOTH PARADES AND LUNCH IN-BETWEEN.
We will be leaving Charlotte that morning and driving directly to the start of the first parade... probably a breakfast stop along the way, if anyone wants to meet up somewhere West of Charlotte.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts