Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 201 Posts

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
There seems to be a need for this so here is the place to post your Pictures. I will get mine up here as soon as I get them out of the camera.
Seem to have left the camera cable at home.

·
Premium Member
1,939 Posts
There seems to be a need for this so here is the place to post your Pictures. I will get mine up here as soon as I get them out of the camera.
Seem to have left the camera cable at home.
Thanks .. Dwight.. I took a day of rest. Pictures every one. I will start working on DVD of all I can collect.

Frank

·
Premium Member
2,795 Posts
I have too many to post so I put them all on a google shared album site. Frank and others, please feel free to copy the photos and add comments to help identify them more.

Link to album

I had a blast but next time I'm bringing my :yellow:!
Great pictures, I wish I could have been there.

It looks like you had a pin stripper there.
Is this something that somebody might be able to set-up for Maggie Valley?:smile2:

·
Premium Member
651 Posts
Great pictures, I wish I could have been there.

It looks like you had a pin stripper there.
Is this something that somebody might be able to set-up for Maggie Valley?:smile2:
The pin stripper was there along with dent removal, wash and detailing, caricature artist, tuner and our own tech day, self wash, and help including a portable lift that was setup.

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,223 Posts
Well as usual I'll complain about the sorry picture posting process! I have a good picture of Floyd's Daughter giving the keys to Larry and Sue. Similarly, like "PokerGuy", mine are on my Face Book page, Nick J Ventura, for the public to see---------I think

Nick

·
Ret. Air Force
3,720 Posts
We unfortunately didn't get ALL the Silvers lined up for these pics...some were already on their way to the car show. :| And my apologies to all the Super Hero Silver Surfers, I was unable to crop out that "Blur"-ry mess in the background!!! :laugh:

Attachments

·
SSR Pit Crew
12,527 Posts
We were 4 hours late leaving Dallas, some Hurricane, did not get home until 2:00am Florida time, Monday morning.

It was a GREAT Rally and a Great 82nd Birthday!!

Dicktator

1. Dicktator/Kathy stuffed SSR bags on first day.
2. Frank aka Dinerman got his Diner w/two SSR's.
3. Dicktator, 240Gordy and wives had dinner.
4. Dicktator and assistant at Tech Semainar,.
5. AND YES!! Dicktator and Chuckster had ICE CREAM! Chuck Sold Business and is retired (again), 30 yrs U.S. Army and 30 yrs Macco.

Attachments

·
Ret. Air Force
3,720 Posts
Well as usual I'll complain about the sorry picture posting process! I have a good picture of Floyd's Daughter giving the keys to Larry and Sue. Similarly, like "PokerGuy", mine are on my Face Book page, Nick J Ventura, for the public to see---------I think

Nick
Pictures captured from Nick's Facebook Page...Larry and Sue with Floyd's Daughter, #14 alone and Larry with Mike and Deb

Attachments

·
SSR Pit Crew
12,527 Posts
More

1. Dicktator at General Eisenhower Birthplace. I was Junior in High School when he was elected President on the U.S.
2. SSR Car Show, one of the Best I have seen.
3. Fugi and Dicktator, last picture together was Laughlin.
4. Laughlin 2014
5. Texas SSR Rally Team, we THANK YOU!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
3,317 Posts
Thanks Alex for posting the pictures of Larry and Sue the Sign. #14 Winners!
Are we sure they got the right "Larry"? Lol!

Congratulations! The smile says it all! :grin2:

1 - 20 of 201 Posts