Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its that time of year again when a few of us northern SSR Fanatics head to warmer climates.:frozen: Karen and I will be heading to our Florida home again in Arcadia, Florida. :sunce: If you would like to post your travel plans here, feel free to do so!

:black: :smile2:

·
Premium Member
45 Posts
Shortly we will drive to Northport FL....
Will take our 2017 SUV, Too many miles for our R.

Love to see a few SSR's at the local car cruises....anywhere on the West Coast of FL.

Where can we find out when and where the Car Cruises are ?

·
Premium Member
6,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Shortly we will drive to Northport FL....
Will take our 2017 SUV, Too many miles for our R.

Love to see a few SSR's at the local car cruises....anywhere on the West Coast of FL.

Where can we find out when and where the Car Cruises are ?
Look above at the Florida chapter for dates and times! You can attend R less too,we do.

:black::)

·
Dennis Foust
60 Posts
We have made the trip south from our southern Michigan home to central Florida. The "R" stays in Florida during the summer so looking forward to driving it again.

·
Premium Member
437 Posts
My goodness, to read this thread you would think that only the east coast have snowbirds and only to Florida. Nobody going to Arizona or Texas or ? We just arrived in Phoenix from Canada, 1800 miles straight down I-15. Beautiful sunshine all the way. I guess that would make us the west coast snowbirds.

·
Premium Member
7,027 Posts
I will be starting in north Columbus, Ohio, taking a nice two hour cruise down I270, and spending the rest of the winter right around the northern half of...
Columbus, Ohio.
I "luv" your post Studmuffin ... you couldn't give me the state of Florida. I enjoy it when I get up and it's 65 to 68 in the house (in fact it's been in the low 60's in the house all week, with the temps in the 40's at night ... feels goooood) and 25 outside and it warms up to in the low 40's in the daytime. The heater and the heated seats work great in my 05 Redline Red. We even have some 50 & 60 days and some nights down in the teens once in a while ... but you'll never hear me complain. Only about the hot humid weather !!! tennesseecozydog :ssr ... came with cabin heater and heated seats !!! :smile2: :smile2: :smile2:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts