Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Blue Angel
678 Posts
Awesome pics and a great ride. Pizza party tonight is next. Will have to post pictures after I reduce the photo size, too big from the cell camera ?

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,386 Posts
Very nice coverage so far. Looks like a great time was had in spite of the weather.:smile2:

Reactions: tennesseecozydog

·
Daily Driver
8,940 Posts
The weather wasn't bad, a short period of rain thursday afternoon then dry for the rest of the weekend.
We did have God's own sun-bloc until Sunday, but glorious sunshine for the picnic in the park and the pizza evening.
Nobody rains on our parade. :sunce:

·
Premium Member
7,279 Posts
Really nice pictures Guys & Gals ... Thank You !!! Michael & Linda Roe only couple I recognize. tennesseecozydog :ssr I thought that was Wild Bill & Chili Pepper's Special Edition SSR, but didn't them in any of the pix !!!

·
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
1,758 Posts
Really nice pictures Guys & Gals ... Thank You !!! Michael & Linda Roe only couple I recognize. tennesseecozydog :ssr I thought that was Wild Bill & Chili Pepper's Special Edition SSR, but didn't them in any of the pix !!!
Not seeing anyone you recognize is one of the reasons we attend this rally! Besides the new members, these are members that we don't get to see very often. Come to the rally in 2020 and get to know our "northern" brothers & sisters.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts