Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had a great time with seven trucks showing with another 5 or 6 owners dropping by to say hello who wished they had not paid attention to the weather forecast. We enjoyed the show and welcomed John and his red 6 speed 05 he bought a week and a half ago..and still believes in Santa..like most of us.

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
This is John the Believer, had a great time today, Enjoyed meeting everyone, especially Marty, he is excited and knowledgeable. Hope to see you all at the next gathering. Thanks for all the info, look forward to learning more.

·
SSR Pit Crew
12,665 Posts
Nice Pictures, Sorry we couldn't make it but you had some OLD friends and Florida Fanatics there.

I see my first Florida Ambassador, Pete aka SSR Father and Linda, Book is there, Marty/Dee from Ohio.

Had cataract surgery, all is good, now new glasses, very little correction except to read.

I can SEE!

See you next time.

Dicktator/Kathy

·
Premium Member
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Dicktator,
Glad your surgery went well..you were missed....parking went well..no problems..had three extra spaces....lots of fun..
see you down the road.
Florida John

·
Premium Member
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
John,
Was a pleasure having you join us and being able to enjoy feeling the excitement of a new owner.
Florida John

·
Premium Member
2,322 Posts
Great pictures Florida John. Glad to have met you and your lovely wife Kathy. Glad we had some time together.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts