Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Georgia SSRers
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So far here's my plans and reservations made for 2018...
:right:

1. APRIL 7 SAT. TO 13 FRI.
DAYTONA MEET

2. MAY 16 WED. TO 19 SAT.
MAGGIE VALLEY MEET

3. SEPT 23 SUN TO 28 FRI.
LAS VEGAS CONVENTION (NOT SSR)

4. OCT 3 WED, TO 7 SUN.
GEORGIA WARNER ROBBINS MEET

Still LOTS of space left to add MORE FUN............:lol

I'm sure the ALABAMA bunch will do something....I always ENJOY visiting those guys.....:cheers

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
3,322 Posts
What a great schedule so far for you Fred! I can't wait for 2020 when I retire and I can start building a Rally schedule like that!
:wink2: :blue:

Reactions: sillypuddy

·
Daily Driver
8,935 Posts
What a great schedule so far for you Fred! I can't wait for 2020 when I retire and I can start building a Rally schedule like that!
:wink2: :blue:
When you get to 2020 you'll be able to see clearly. groan :imsorry: :lol

Reactions: HUAW

·
Premium Member
7,279 Posts
MAY 2018, - Maggie Valley, North Carolina - Staying in Waynesville at Brookside Mountain Mist Bed & Breakfast.

SEPTEMBER 2018 - Springfield, Illinois, 17th Annual Route 66 Mother Road Festival

OCTOBER 2018 - Warner Robins, Georgia

AND ... berginning in January 2018, cruise locally once a month for lunch on Saturday with "The Heartbeat of Tennessee SSR Cruiser's"

:ssr tennesseecozydog - 2018 will be our 26th year of "doing this" ... 17 when we had our 55 Chevy and now 9 in our Redline Red SSR !!! :smile2: :smile2: :smile2:

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
So far Daytona in April', Maggie Valley in May, and 2 possibles Watkins Glen and Warner Robbins. Depending on where we are at after leaving Florida either Tennessee or Blue Ridge area of Georgia.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts