Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,366 Posts
Have you seen the new Tailgate on the 2019's. Maybe some one that can do photo shop, do it on a Silver SSR to see what it looks like.
Lookin' good, I like it !!! Would look good on all SSR's. Thanks for posting. You all drugged up after your Oral Surgery this morning ??? Gum it, Gum it, Gum it !!! Tomato Soup, Strawberry Jello, Poached Eggs and Coffee. :smile2: :smile2: :smile2:

·
Premium Member
6,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Have you seen the new Tailgate on the 2019's. Maybe some one that can do photo shop, do it on a Silver SSR to see what it looks like.
Lookin' good, I like it !!! Would look good on all SSR's. Thanks for posting. You all drugged up after your Oral Surgery this morning ??? Gum it, Gum it, Gum it !!! Tomato Soup, Strawberry Jello, Poached Eggs and Coffee. /forum/images/SSRFanatic_2016/smilies/tango_face_smile.png /forum/images/SSRFanatic_2016/smilies/tango_face_smile.png /forum/images/SSRFanatic_2016/smilies/tango_face_smile.png
Not really any pain yet, just discomfort from the gauze in my mouth to stop bleeding.

·
Eat-Breathe-Sleep-SSR's
1,694 Posts
as you wish ...
Carl......you are so talented!!! Just that tailgate with the 2019 photoshopped, makes the SSR look so modern....although I think the new Chevy & GM Pick-ups have too much resemblance to Ford's for my liking!!! Your thoughts out there in SSR Land?

·
Premium Member
2005 Ricochet Silver
1,037 Posts
You did good. What U think? Is that your R. I noticed it has Tenn. plates. Are you from Tenn. and Snow bird to Atlantic Beach?
SWT RYD, no, not my SSR, just a pic I found online with a view somewhat close to that of the 2019 tailgate pic. Have been full-time in Atlantic Beach for more than 20 years. I did spend some time in Millington, TN, when I was in the Navy.

·
Premium Member
9,391 Posts
Damn - that would look good in silver on black with red letters.

·
Premium Member
2,571 Posts
I agree with Bruce. Don’t really like it. But what a great job photoshopping that image.
Me too also. Had a shaved trunk lid on my '39 Chevy streetrod and often had "eyes right" passing by trying to tell (what make is that???). Now with my shaved tailgate SSR, the same thing happens........What is it.:surprise:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts