Chevy SSR Forum banner

501 - 518 of 518 Posts

·
Trygodfirst
703 Posts
2nd to last leg heading back from Branson. Loading auto train in Lorton Virginia for a non stop run to Sanford Florida Lord willing we’ll be home tomorrow by 2pm
The tune up in Branson gave us great midrange power AND we got over 18 mpg and we towed a trailer.
921C1136-C83C-4AEE-9B4E-EEAEDBB05BF0.jpeg
D27C7E95-FDD7-4133-86BB-C4C7D5E58612.jpeg
7E45D127-48B1-467F-93EF-B04461586385.jpeg

·
Registered
31 Posts
As newbies from Elkhart Lake, WI, a huge thank you to David Fox and all involved with Branson planning and execution. We arrived not knowing anybody and left feeling like we had 400+ new friends. Great job of organizing, great activities and a super venue. I now the true meaning of Permagrin

·
SSR Overseas, Ireland,
334 Posts
It is the end of the road on our epic road trip.
Bluesteak (Dwight ) took excellent care of us and we zig zagged across Route 66 to and from Branson. I think We clocked up close to 4000 miles on “Dell “ Dwight’s second blue.
Caught up on some friends and made some more too.

We will have some SSR Fanatics in Ireland next month which I will keep you posted on. Anyone else ever across the pond in Ireland 🇮🇪 please give us s bit of notice and will catch up too.
Again special mention to Dwight on his generosity to us, what a super guy, a true Fanatic!!

Richard & Majella

Attachments

·
BlueStreak
27,151 Posts
Bluesteak (Dwight ) took excellent care of us and we zig zagged across Route 66 to and from Branson. I think We clocked up close to 4000 miles on “Dell “ Dwight’s second blue.

We will have some SSR Fanatics in Ireland next month which I will keep you posted on. Anyone else ever across the pond in Ireland 🇮🇪 please give us s bit of notice and will catch up too.
Again special mention to Dwight on his generosity to us, what a super guy, a true Fanatic!!

Richard & Majella
Thanks for the praise, It was all worth the fun we had and Del appreciated the exercise. R=The Blues Brothers appreciate the "one more" in the total count for the picture. Del also gained 3 more states so has now been in 26 (over 50% of the country).(y)(y)

·
Eat-Breathe-Sleep-SSR's
1,390 Posts
David Fox...you are amazing! Thank You! Can you believe that "Auctioneer Feller" Slipped out on me on Wednesday Night and I didn't get a picture of him? Can't even find a posting of him.... If you have a pic of him and his stud horse "Hank" could you send it to me please? Thank You [email protected]

·
Trygodfirst
703 Posts

Richard & Majella
It was great to see y’all
My wife want to go back to Ireland soooo.

·
Premium Member
28,158 Posts

Richard & Majella
It was great meeting you.

·
Premium Member
295 Posts
One week ago today most of were packing for the trip home. The drive home was CAVU then. Well, we lucked out with the weather! This morning and forecast for all day and at least part of Friday rain at times heavy with some thunderstorms and temperatures more like winter in the southern plains.

·
Trygodfirst
703 Posts
One week ago and now it seems like a dream! Were we really there?
We’ve registered and paid for April 2020 rally and booked hotel
Soon as I heard Texas and road America to drive on we were in
We’re also eager to hear details on Lancaster Pa. details as well as Maggie valley registration and hotel details
Our ssr got 18.8 mpg pulling tiny enclosed 1200 pound trailer with no a/c and with all the suspension items we have placed on our Lil Red she handles nice. Smooth and quiet with underneath heat and noise blankets installed along with road noise reduction and soft beach type bags stored it quiet cool and smooth travels
That Branson tune up increased our mpg by 3 mph with nicer midrange power
We’re enjoying traveling in it with our small cargo trailer.com
B30BFEA7-ABEE-4001-A1E9-7A941EB802FE.jpeg

501 - 518 of 518 Posts