Chevy SSR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
2019 International Rally

How does one register for the 2019 rally and is lodging, hopefully, going to be located at the Chateau on the Lake?

Ed Reinsch
501-922-9007

o21putt, '05 Slingshot Yellow

·
Premium Member
7,343 Posts
110 SSRs signed up for the rally so far. Looking to be a great turn out for a great rally.
October 13th will be registration and meet and greet. October 16 will be Banquet night and last day of the rally. Also if you want to come early or stay later the Chateau will honor our rate. We will put together a long list of things to do after January so you can make plans, the chamber is working on discounts for the SSRfanatics throughout the area. Stay turned and thanks to everyone coming to the 2019 SSRFANATIC International Rally
Good job "CAZZY" tennesseecozydog 2015 International Rally Host :ssr

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
2006 Pacific Blue times 23198 & 21474
28,572 Posts
How does one register for the 2019 rally and is lodging, hopefully, going to be located at the Chateau on the Lake?

Ed Reinsch
501-922-9007

o21putt, '05 Slingshot Yellow
PM Sent containing this information

Checkout this thread

Reactions: tennesseecozydog

·
Premium Member
642 Posts
SSR International Rally 2019; Sunday October 13th registration and meet and greet. Wednesday 16th Banquet and final day of Rally. Check out is Thursday 17th. Rally 2019 in Branson Mo. Hotel is taking reservations now by calling CHATEAU ON THE LAKE at 888-333-5253 ask for SSRfanatic rate. Our room rate is $119.00 plus tax, you can upgrade to a suite or full lake view for a higher rate. If you would like to come early or stay later the hotel will honor our rate. This hotel is one of the nicest in Branson and sells out fast. We only have 120 rooms blocked for now. Chateauonthelake.com for pics of hotel. We will post information as soon as we get it scheduled so you can plan your free time. You can check out Branson by going to explorebranson.com we will get discounts so don’t buy tickets or passes until Rally. Copy of flyer is below.
Sunday October 13th is registration and meet and greet.
Wed. October 16th last day and banquet

We will post schedule and things to do on your free time beginning first part of 2019 this is when Branson sets their schedule for the year.

( Hope this information will help You out ) copied a previous post with the Hotel contact info and the timelines.

·
SSR - FTR
29 Posts
How do I sign-up for Rally

I made room reso's several months ago but have not signed up for rally (I guess??)
Can you attach a link to the Rally Sign-up page?
Thx

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,572 Posts
I made room reso's several months ago but have not signed up for rally (I guess??)
Can you attach a link to the Rally Sign-up page?
Thx
See Post #4 in this thread

·
Premium Member
2005 Redline Red 6 Speed
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
??????????

Hang on we have some experts at this confuser thing straightening out the Registration Form

·
Premium Member
40 Posts
Reservations and registration for Branson

Count me in. I just made reservations at the Chateau and mailed my registration to David:

Desoto Doug:
:purple:

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,572 Posts
If this helps, use it . If not let me know and I will remove it.

It is downloadable and can be filled in with Sign Feature if available.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2005 Redline Red 6 Speed
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
SSRs coming to 2019 Rally II in Branson

:director: We have reached 175 SSRs signed up for the Rally :grin2:

:party:party:party:party:party:party:party:party

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,572 Posts

·
Premium Member
2005 Redline Red 6 Speed
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The registration list is updated on the original 2019 International Rally Branson MO post #2. This is where the Rally Schedule will also be updated in post #4.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.