Chevy SSR Forum banner

21 - 40 of 87 Posts

·
Ret. Air Force
3,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Dwight @BlueStreak I figure you might be on the phone right now with the Administrators right now over my permissions...but I do have another add for you (LOL)...

Woody1952 = Joyce & Steve Woodward

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,010 Posts
Done I'll get the license as well That is my thread.

·
VEGAS MOB
40 Posts
There was a thread that was started years ago for helping forum members associate real names with member names.

This is NOT a duplicate of that thread; it is an updated continuation of that thread using the newest forum software. Shout out (thank you) to Doug Allen for keeping this list up to date for many years, and for allowing me help to keep it going.

Placing your real name on this thread is totally voluntary.
If you don't want your name added to the list, please do not post it.
I will ONLY add the names of members that have ask to have their real names post here.

I have copied all the names that have been collected up until 7 Jul 2019.
Please check below to see if your name is on the list, before asking to have it posted.

If any of the following conditions apply to you, please sent me a private message (called Conversations) to let me know of your desired changes:
  • You changed your Member Name (Administrators can help if you don't like the current Member Name you have)
  • You want to add or remove a spouse or significant other (ex: marriage, divorce, death, witness protection program)
  • Incorrect spelling on my part (it could happen)!?
A name listed in RED with (RIP) represents a forum member who has passed away...
...Rest in peace our fellow SSR brothers and sisters.
Showbuilder Ron-Jody Hart

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,010 Posts
Showbuilder = Ron & Jody Hart added

·
Ret. Air Force
3,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Hey Dwight @BlueStreak,
I just got this message today:

"Your recent report has been resolved: Post in thread '2019 Member Names = Real Names' - The user can request edits here or via the Contact us link and we will handle them. Jeff M
a moment ago"

So basically NOTHING HAS BEEN RESOLVED :mad::mad::mad:...and I will still require your assistance in making updates.

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,010 Posts
I understand. I just rattled their cage and they had to do something. Since I watch this area anyway it is not a big deal, most of the time.

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,010 Posts
I was going to put you in as gwilli40 = George Williamson and if you want to change it to SSMILIN' OUT LOUD later we can take care of that if you can get the Administrators to do it. They have not taught us how on this platform. You are already there.

·
Rodman
97 Posts
There was a thread that was started years ago for helping forum members associate real names with member names.

This is NOT a duplicate of that thread; it is an updated continuation of that thread using the newest forum software. Shout out (thank you) to Doug Allen for keeping this list up to date for many years, and for allowing me help to keep it going.

I will ONLY add the names of members that have ask to have their real names post here.

Please check below to see if your name is on the list, before asking to have it posted.

If any of the following conditions apply to you, please sent me a private message (called Conversations) to let me know of your desired changes:
  • You changed your Member Name (Administrators can help if you don't like the current Member Name you have)
  • You want to add or remove a spouse or significant other (ex: marriage, divorce, death, witness protection program)
A name listed in RED with (RIP) represents a forum member who has passed away...
You can add Rodman = Rod Orem & Sherean Hughes

·
Ret. Air Force
3,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Dwight @BlueStreak thank you again for your assistance.

@Administrator could you please see in your heart to give me edit access to post #2 for at least one year, so we can let Dwight focus on more important matters?? Link

·
Registered
46 Posts

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,010 Posts

·
Premium Member
141 Posts

Thank you for your maintenance of this post. 90 Fatboy is Cecil Elliott

21 - 40 of 87 Posts