21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
1,707 Posts
IT'S ALWAYS THE THURSDAY AFTER MOTHERS DAY
NEXT YEAR WILL BE MAY 13-16 2021
NEXT YEAR THE HOST MOTEL WILL BE "THE VALLEY INN"
NOT THE LAUREL PARK INN

NO IDEA WHAT THE RATE$ ARE AT THE CONVENTION CENTER DUE TO NEW MANAGEMENT!!
WE WILL CONTACT THE NEW OWNERS NEXT YEAR!

As Forrest would say, "that's all I have to say about that"

·
Registered
'05 Aqua Blur 6-spd
530 Posts
IT'S ALWAYS THE THURSDAY AFTER MOTHERS DAY
NEXT YEAR WILL BE MAY 13-16 2021
NEXT YEAR THE HOST MOTEL WILL BE "THE VALLEY INN"
NOT THE LAUREL PARK INN

NO IDEA WHAT THE RATE$ ARE AT THE CONVENTION CENTER DUE TO NEW MANAGEMENT!!
WE WILL CONTACT THE NEW OWNERS NEXT YEAR!

As Forrest would say, "that's all I have to say about that"
I registered with Andy Taylor at the The Valley Inn and put it on my calendar. Done. I'm in. :)

·
Premium Member
1,804 Posts
I registered with Andy Taylor at the The Valley Inn and put it on my calendar. Done. I'm in. :)
(y)
We stayed there last year on the creek side..........second floor. Did have reservations to repeat this year, but given the scenario, we cancelled.

I have already contacted Andy to re-affirm our intent to make it to the Rally in 2021 and stay in our same room on the second floor creekside.

It will be a long wait, but one of the best SSR Rally events that take place in the Eastern half of the USA as far as our own experience.

:)

·
Premium Member
1,901 Posts
It would be nice if it were later just for us. It has always been either district or state track here. Of course not this year because of the Covid.

Dave

·
Registered
'05 Aqua Blur 6-spd
530 Posts
(y)
We stayed there last year on the creek side..........second floor. Did have reservations to repeat this year, but given the scenario, we cancelled.
I agree the creek side is very nice.

I have already contacted Andy to re-affirm our intent to make it to the Rally in 2021 and stay in our same room on the second floor creekside.
Terrific. He's a great guy.

It will be a long wait, but one of the best SSR Rally events that take place in the Eastern half of the USA as far as our own experience.)
Indeed it will be. But something great to look forward to. :)

And we'll have at least one NC truck there. :cautious:

21 - 28 of 28 Posts