Chevy SSR Forum banner

2021 GM Southeastern Truck Nationals

2K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  legend lime 
#1 ·
The 2020 GM Southeastern Truck Nationals was held in Lebanon, Tennessee today. Didn't go because just found about it this morning and had other plans. @cincyssr mention that he was going to attend. The wheels got turning and thought how good it would be for dozens of SSR be in attendance. Putting this feeler out there to see how much interest there would be. They have always had it the 2nd weekend in July. This is the first time in Lebanon. I know the International is in October and don't want to take any thing away from that. I will keep bumping this thread and see what interest there is by end of year. Any input is welcome. Robert

#3 ·
Bobby "SWT RYD" Frey, yesterday was the 10th Annual Truck Nationals for Chevy/GMC. Seems like it is always the 2nd weekend/2nd Sunday in July. I think Jan & I and Wayne & Myrna went to the first couple of shows they had and they were in White House, Tennessee. Jan & I had the Redline Red 05 then and Wayne & Myrna drove their yellow 56 Pick up. Wasn't very well organized back then and I think they moved it Moss Wright park in Hendersonville and now to Lebanon. 🇺🇲 🇺🇲 🇺🇲 🇺🇲 🇺🇲

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.