Chevy SSR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
21 - 40 of 50 Posts

Registered
2003 SSR
I'm glad to say that @kcirnamffoh has just registered and will be joining us at some of the events!
Although not staying at the hotel, know that you are very welcome to hang out with us in the evenings or any time of the day at the Holiday Inn and Suites! A great way to meet the family! Make sure you stop by Wednesday for our Meet and Greet and pick up your Goodie Bag and our booklet with the weeks schedule! 馃グ
Thanks for all the kind words and greetings. We plan to take part in the Rally and hang out with everyone.
Also, it was just announced yesterday that Octoberfest Zinzinnati 2021 will be held downtown Cincinnati on Thursday the 16th thru Sunday the 19th. This is huge, Octoberfest Zinzinnati is second only the the "real" Octoberfest in Munich. Here is a link with the dates and times: Oktoberfest Zinzinnati庐
We have attended a number of years past.....Great food, Great Beer, Great fun and a real parking problem. I certainly do not want to discourage anyone from attending but be aware parking spaces are small, not well secured and not cheap! Maybe someone could look into a Limo service!

I have "quietly" been watching this forum all these years since 2007 when I bought myself a 2003 Red SSR for my 60th birthday. The Permagrin goes on everytime the R comes out for the garage!!!

Rick

One of the SoCal Nuts
ROTM 1/2016 - 2006 PacBlues 376 & 29
Another reason to get reservations in quickly, But isn't Oktoberfest supposed to be in OCTOBER?????

The Susan Lucci of ROTM
2004, lowered, custom paint
I want everyone to understand that our event is not in downtown where Octoberfest is located. No parking issue unless you choose to stop in for a large German beer! But thanks for letting everyone know of other options here in our great city! 馃憤

One of the SoCal Nuts
No, actually Oktoberfest ends the first of October and was started to celebrate a wedding.
Thanks for the explanation. Shame on me for Assuming!

Daily Driver
I read today Wamego, KS has set itself up as the "official" hometown of Dorothy Gale and her aunt and uncle.
Wamego hosts the annual OZtoberFEST as well. This year, the festival runs from September 27th through the 29th.
I guess they know Oktoberfest is in September too. ;)

Premium Member
Another reason to get reservations in quickly, But isn't Oktoberfest supposed to be in OCTOBER?????
In Germany "Winefests" kickoff the September drinkfests. The ones in Baden Baden and Bernkastle Kues need to be on your Bucket list. As soon as they end in mid September Octoberfest season starts. Then in November its the Christmas Markets from Thanksgiving till Christmas. Fall is a great time to be in Germany.

One of the SoCal Nuts
where do I register for this event?
Here you go. A bit late but good luck. A "conversation" with @HUAW would not hurt I am sure.

Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
where do I register for this event?
I'm the coordinator for the International Rally! We can still get you signed up except your Goodie Bag will be missing a T-shirt as those orders were made today. We will still have Polo shirts available for a couple more days.

BlueStreak shared the link that will show you everything you need to do to join us in Cincinnati. Just don't delay, the deadline was Aug.1st but we want everyone to have a chance to hang out with the Fanatic Family! If you have any questions at all just give me a call! 419-439-0473

Premium Member
If you have been following the No Frills Deadwood event on this site and the SSRFanatics.com, you would know all the activities that have been planned. I have to thank Robert for everything he has done. It comes back to us as the participants to make sure we have followed through with what he has asked. I have talked to many who are going, and they know when and what things are happening by just following the Forum. This is not the International Rally where there are committees to help. This is a one Fanatic member who has planned and put everything together by himself. He has depended on us to make the hotel reservations and make our choices on what we are electing to do and to make sure that we pay him for the things that he has to prepay so he is not out his own money. I am looking forward to the event very much. Having not ever been there, I know that the things that are very popular are the places and things to do that Robert has planned. Hope you find all the things that you are looking for on the Forum.
I'm a little late in reading this.Thanks David for the kind words, I think it was a success.

21 - 40 of 50 Posts