Chevy SSR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

181 - 195 of 195 Posts

·
Premium Member
82 Posts
RALLY EVENT SIGN-UP!!!
We are all set with our agenda and the Ohio Chapter is moving full steam ahead!
Listed below is a "Fillable" PDF file that has all the activities scheduled listed on one form. We are hoping this will be more convenient then sending out multiple forms with individual payments. Of course, we hope you'll choose to participate with the rest of the Fanatic family on all activities through out this amazing week but you are not required to. There is much to see and do in the Greater Cincinnati Area but we only have so many days to pull this off. We certainly have tried to have a little something for everyone. If you have any questions at all feel free to send me a "conversation" or the email address is on the bottom of the form. I'll insure that I get back with you right away!

Like our registration, our deadline is August 1st to get accurate numbers to finalize these activities. Especially for the B&B "Belle of Cincinnati" Dinner Cruise because it is a chartered event and we may get the entire boat to ourselves if we have the numbers by August 1st. This doesn't mean we won't have a grace period but it makes our jobs harder with last minute additions. Things in Ohio are going well and we have great confidence that we will have no issues as this Pandemic is winding down. ;)
"Lets Have Fun In 21!' :)
Am I the only one who thinks we should do 50's costumes for the Drive-in ? I will be in my poodle skirt.

·
Registered
'05 Aqua Blur 6-spd
707 Posts
I believe the movie is American Graffiti, which i think is set in 1962.

So wouldn't this be the the idea.
Not necessarily the 50's.
I'd bring my '58 Impala. If I still had it.

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
4,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #186 ·
Am I the only one who thinks we should do 50's costumes for the Drive-in ? I will be in my poodle skirt.
I think that would be a HOOT! 😎

·
Premium Member
4,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #191 ·
Only 17 early registration spots are available for the special drawing for the custom made LED SSR sign! There 23 of you who have hotel reservations but not registered yet! Don't let this chance slip away! 1;100 odds to be winner! ;)

·
Premium Member
4,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #192 ·
Only 13 early registration spots left for a chance to win this custom SSR LED color changing sign for your garage, man cave or she shed!
Snooze you Lose! 🤪

See post #31 for details! 😉

·
Premium Member
4,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #193 ·
Talking to quite a few Newbies and others about the International Rally and it looks like more registration forms will be coming! We are getting close to the first 100 PAID Registration fees to be eligible for the SSR LED sign! Get the forms in! 😉

So great to be hanging out with the Fanatic Family again! Having a wonderful time in Maggie Valley!

·
Premium Member
7,058 Posts
Sorry I wasn't even thinking about politics. I don't like to get into that either.
I was just saying to not lose hope. Miracles happen every day. All I was trying to do was give hope. We still have time.
I had 5 owners cancel Deadwood because of the border restrictions. I understand the hotels/motels are charging outrageous fees when you have to be quarantined.

181 - 195 of 195 Posts