Chevy SSR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

201 - 220 of 224 Posts

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
4,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #202 ·
Add Yellow Flame Bill and Lisa Barnett to the International Rally 2021. See you there
Great! We have only eight early registration spots left to be eligible for the LED SSR sign. So, I will be looking forward to your email / Paypal payment or the mail for your check/ registration form!
Thank you for your support!
"Let's have fun in 21!"

·
Daily Driver
9,053 Posts
A week to memorial day means spring done sprung and summer is in the starting blocks.
Now even you cogers can remember how fast summer goes, it's just a flash.
So get it together and help HUAW and his minions put this thing together and get back that promissory note on his soul. :oops:

·
Crocksssr
42 Posts
Add CrocksSSR, Jeff and Debbie Crocker. I’m originally from Middletown (Middletucky) so we will be looking forward to it. Just sent money through PayPal and will email forms in the morning.

·
Premium Member
4,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #205 ·
Add CrocksSSR, Jeff and Debbie Crocker. I’m originally from Middletown (Middletucky) so we will be looking forward to it. Just sent money through PayPal and will email forms in the morning.
Thanks Jeff! I'll update the list! Just received your Payments for registration and the events! Thanks for your support! When you call to make reservations make sure you press "Zero' to get the Front Desk. That way you'll be talking to the hotel staff and not someone from overseas! ;) Rooms are beginning to fill fast! Only about 65 rooms left! :eek:

·
Premium Member
4,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #206 ·
To make things easier to find, all PDF forms for Registration & Events, our Daily Schedule and the link to the SSR Raffle Truck is now on the first post of this thread!
"One Stop Shopping Is Our Hope!" :) 💙

THANKS TO @ED in FL for the suggestion! ;)

·
Premium Member
4,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #207 ·
Emails being sent out for those of you who registered early and wasn't able to give us your T-Shirt sizes for the Goodie bag T-Shirts! YES, the co-pilot gets one also! :D

Hotel reservations will be starting to fill up since the country is opening up again! WOO HOO! So don't delay! Remember to press "0" for the front desk to make reservations! Make sure you check out on the 20th in order to attend the Tech Session, Ladies Shopping, The "Show and Shine" Truck Show and of course our Banquet where the winner of our 2005 Aqua Blur Raffle Truck will be drawn and so much more!

The Ohio Chapter appreciates the support so very much!
Love our Fanatic Family!
Larry

·
Premium Member
4,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #210 ·
We registered at hotel a couple of days ago.
Jeff and Debbie
I got the list updated for you Jeff. You are at #103 on the list now. 😉

·
Premium Member
4,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #211 ·
All you need to know for the International Rally is in the first post. It includes a PDF to register and hotel information as well. Also a PDF form to sign up for the event activities as well.

We are nearly 3 months away and we need an increase in numbers really soon! The Ohio Chapter thanks you for your support!!!

LETS HAVE FUN IN 21'!!! 😁

·
Registered
25 Posts
update the front desk wass no help so I called back and went thru the press 1 thing and got the room booked .... thank you ...and see you there
Blue Roadster
update the front desk wass no help so I called back and went thru the press 1 thing and got the room booked .... thank you ...and see you there
Blue Roadster 06
I'm sorry you had problems. I just check with the hotel. Rooms are available. Front desk is getting a booking lesson now. Did you get the room for $115 a night? If not do call the front desk back n book through them. Thank you for letting us know about this so we could look into it.
If you have any more problems please let us know! Thanks again! See you in Sept.

·
Premium Member
78,629 Posts
Blue Roadster

Blue Roadster 06
I'm sorry you had problems. I just check with the hotel. Rooms are available. Front desk is getting a booking lesson now. Did you get the room for $115 a night? If not do call the front desk back n book through them. Thank you for letting us know about this so we could look into it.
If you have any more problems please let us know! Thanks again! See you in Sept.
room is booked now....some hassle ,but booked.....front desk was no help...but the other was busy but waited a few minutes and got it booked at 115.00 ,,,,maybe operator error a little,,,,but booked....will send a check for the money part,......thank you

·
Premium Member
4,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #217 ·
room is booked now....some hassle ,but booked.....front desk was no help...but the other was busy but waited a few minutes and got it booked at 115.00 ,,,,maybe operator error a little,,,,but booked....will send a check for the money part,......thank you
Sorry for the less than smooth process. Like many businesses they are hiring new help and evidently how to reserve "Blocked Rooms" wasn't apart of the training. Because we have the entire hotel blocked it appears that there are no rooms available.

Thanks for your patience Carl! 😉

·
Premium Member
78,629 Posts
Sorry for the less than smooth process. Like many businesses they are hiring new help and evidently how to reserve "Blocked Rooms" wasn't apart of the training. Because we have the entire hotel blocked it appears that there are no rooms available.

Thanks for your patience Carl! 😉
just for that "less than smooth" event ...I am bringing my camera with "extra film" ....lololololololol

201 - 220 of 224 Posts