Chevy SSR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!
221 - 240 of 247 Posts

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
4,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #221 ·
Trying to keep this in the popular segment as we are now less than 90 days away! 😉

Reactions: Firetruck

·
Premium Member
4,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #222 ·
Our 100 early registration entries are finally identified for the special drawing of @Firetruck 's LED SSR sign!
If there are anymore cancelations the next Fanatic in line will replace them up to the August 1st deadline.
GOOD LUCK!!! 😁

·
Daily Driver
9,098 Posts
Glad you got some time away because I'm sure from here on it's going to be...
tote that barge
lift that bail
worry all day
why-me wail

·
Premium Member
4,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #224 ·
Glad you got some time away because I'm sure from here on it's going to be...
tote that barge
lift that bail
worry all day
why-me wail
My wife is a school teacher and has our camping during most of the summer through Iowa, Wisconsin, Minnesota and the U.P. of Michigan. Return home August 5th! But with cell phones, laptops and Zoom meetings and some help from my sister, the Ohio Team has everything under control. We just can't fill out everyone's registration and event forms or make reservations. That's were the help is needed. Everything else we have control of so it's all good! 😉
Plus don't be scaring of the next International Rally organizer Bruce! 😂

·
Daily Driver
9,098 Posts
Ha, the next guy or gal that takes on organizing should be aware it's quite a bit of work but it can and has been done.
After it's over they are awarded a halo, deified, and go to the head of the chow line at the next rally.
Of course the strain can show up later, look what happened to Bob after Springfield. LoL

·
Premium Member
4,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #227 ·
@xoxoxoBruce that's a good one Bruce! 😂

Thanks Pete! Got your message and Book gave me a call and said the two of you were coming! Woo Hoo!
Really appreciate the support! 😁🇺🇸

·
Premium Member
4,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #230 ·
did you get all my info sheets and money......I don;t see my name on the list.....just wondering
Carl you are #37. I had a duplicate name which created an empty spot, so I plugged you in there! ;)

·
Premium Member
4,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #231 · (Edited)
AUGUST 1ST IS REGISTRATION AND EVENT DEADLINE!!!!

Thanks to the 29 folks that are listed that have made reservations at the hotel with plans on attending our International Rally but we really need to see some registration and event forms here very soon! ;)

We also need the Event forms to start rolling in as well from those already registered! These attractions are waiting patiently for their deposits that are coming due very soon. Especially the B&B Riverboat Dinner Cruise and the Kentucky Speedway. We still need some cash flow to purchase our $1 million dollar liability insurance policy for our hotel stay and a $5 million liability policy for the Speedway.

Please let us help you to have a International Rally that our Fanatic Family deserves. If you are attending, PLEASE make it a priority to send in your registration and event forms.

If you are wanting to attend this wonderful Rally, PLEASE take a few minutes to fill out the forms, make your payments and call the hotel for reservations! 🥰

"Let's Have Fun In 21'!"
On behalf of the Ohio Chapter, we appreciate your help and support! 😁💙

·
Premium Member
4,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #232 ·
Bump

·
Las Vegas Mob
1,400 Posts
Thanks to the 29 folks that are listed that have made reservations at the hotel with plans on attending our International Rally but we really need to see some registration and event forms here very soon! ;)
Hello, I sent our registration (via e-mail) and payment (via PayPal) on 4/26/21. But we are still shown on the list as hotel only: "45) Melinda Wright (H)".

Thank you for checking on this for us, and THANK YOU for putting on this event!

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
We are have decided to come Getting paperwork ready to send in Have you heard from Joe about the computer tune We had ours done in Laughlin in 2008 want it checked also is anyone going to the Ark Be nice to go as a group

·
Premium Member
4,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #236 ·
Hello, I sent our registration (via e-mail) and payment (via PayPal) on 4/26/21. But we are still shown on the list as hotel only: "45) Melinda Wright (H)".

Thank you for checking on this for us, and THANK YOU for putting on this event!
Hey Robert, Just got things figured out on your registration and I sent you an email! The list has been corrected and you will be in the drawing for the SSR LEDV sign since it was my mistake! ;) Thanks for the follow up!
Greatly appreciate your support!
Larry

·
Premium Member
4,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #237 ·
We are have decided to come Getting paperwork ready to send in Have you heard from Joe about the computer tune We had ours done in Laughlin in 2008 want it checked also is anyone going to the Ark Be nice to go as a group
Yes, Joe has committed to doing tunes again this year. I just sent him a text message yesterday reminding him to create a post to schedule appointments for tunes and the cost.

Look forward to receiving your paperwork and appreciate the support!
Larry

·
Premium Member
4,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #238 ·
Go to POST #1 for all International Information and PDF forms.
Post #4 for Polo shirts and Hats.
Post #5 for the Raffle Truck ticket info! ;)

·
Premium Member
4,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #240 ·
221 - 240 of 247 Posts