Chevy SSR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!
241 - 247 of 247 Posts

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
4,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #241 ·
I've been seeing an increase the last few days! Thank You and keep it up! Still a lot of HOTEL ONLY on the list! Get your Registration and Event forms in!

·
Premium Member
4,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #243 ·
is there going to be Hot Wheels race event???????
Nothing is scheduled for that but it can easily happen if there is some interest! I think @Firetruck is into that. Maybe he can plan something. Our next meeting is Aug.7th we can talk about it!

Reactions: PokerGuy

·
Premium Member
79,524 Posts
Nothing is scheduled for that but it can easily happen if there is some interest! I think @Firetruck is into that. Maybe he can plan something. Our next meeting is Aug.7th we can talk about it!
would be nice,,,,,,,,hope ya'll decide in enough time so I can supercharge a couple of them,,,,,LOLOOO

·
Premium Member
4,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #245 ·
Go to post #1 for all the information to sign up! Deadline of August 1st is right around the corner! Post #4 for International Polo and Hat orders! 💙😉

·
Daily Driver
9,098 Posts
Woo Hoo!!, Canada is opening the border for vaccinated Americans on August 9th. I'm hoping the same will apply to Canadians coming down. After all Canadians have been able to fly in all along but not drive.

·
Premium Member
4,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #247 · (Edited)
Thank you for the up tick of registrations and event forms! :love: However, we still have a long way to go! Still 23 people with only Hotel Reservations made. We NEED to know if you are coming! 10 days and counting! If you know any of those in red names give them a little nudge! ;)

Reactions: Firetruck
241 - 247 of 247 Posts