Chevy SSR Forum banner

81 - 97 of 97 Posts

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
3,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #83
@autodan mail is slowing down with Christmas coming. I'll update the list the same day I receive it! 😉

@chuckwagon , really glad to see so many of our newbies signing up! I'm sure I'll receive it soon! Thanks for your support!

Reactions: Firetruck

·
Premium Member
3,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #84
@autodan and @chuckwagon , mail has been slow but you both have been added to the list! Thank you for your support and good luck in the SSR LED sign that you are now entered in! 😉

·
Premium Member
3,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
Put Mike and Deborah Garner down. Hotel info?
View attachment 589510
Great! Look forward to seeing you and Deborah again! The hotel information is on the bottom of the registration form. There is a PDF fillable version on the first post of this thread.
Screenshot_20201226-191630~2.png

·
Premium Member
3,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #87 (Edited)
I received a phone call today informing me that a member could not get the discounted rate coming a day early for the Rally. It appears that if you call 800 number or from some other site, they are not aware of the contract agreement. If this has happened to anyone else, please call the 513-752-4400 number and ask for the "FRONT DESK" and have it reduced to our group rate. In the mean time, I will have the registration form changed to remove the 1-800-HOLIDAY number to eliminate any other issues. Thanks for the heads up on this issue and if there is any other issues feel free to call me or send a conversation and it will be addressed right away!
"Love Our Fanatic Family!" 💙

·
Premium Member
3,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #89
We about half way to the cut off point for the Early Registration Raffle for the custom LED SSR sign! As those stimulus checks are coming in for some of you, might be a good idea to use some of it to register for the Rally and have a chance to bring home that one of a kind SSR silhouette sign! :love: You have to be one of the first 100 to be eligible! ;)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
136 Posts
Hello from Paul VanDenburgh aka. SuperChargeYellow .

SSR Family, I just sent in my Registration form and the requested fees...Also booked a room at the hotel.

The hotel said that they are all book up..... however, I did cry long enough that they did find me a room.......,

Looking forward to this event.......

·
Premium Member
3,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #91
Thanks Paul! Just received your registration form and PayPal payment! You are entered into the SSR sign raffle! ;)
I hope you are teasing about the rooms being booked up. Otherwise, I'm going to have to take up @xoxoxoBruce up on taking some aspirin! We have basically booked the entire hotel so there are plenty of rooms available!

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Thanks Paul! Just received your registration form and PayPal payment! You are entered into the SSR sign raffle! ;)
I hope you are teasing about the rooms being booked up. Otherwise, I'm going to have to take up @xoxoxoBruce up on taking some aspirin! We have basically booked the entire hotel so there are plenty of rooms available!
That’s what they told me too, that the motel was booked up and they wanted to find me another room elsewhere. Finally got it through to the motel worker that I was with the SSR group and we had the placed booked for our event. After that they had plenty of rooms for me.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Sorry about being tardy on getting my registration in, but I did a snow cruise to Missouri over Christmas and New Years. I have been to the Union Terminal and the Wright-Pat A/F Museum. Both were well worth the time. Registration and reservations are made. ELWOOD is bringing a friend.

·
Premium Member
3,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #94
@Bob Derenski , it was really nice talking to you on the phone today! Thank you for your support and despite already seeing a couple of our venues, we appreciate that you realize that there is still much more that Cincinnati and of course, our Fanatic Family has to offer! I'm intrigued about what ELWOOD is bringing along! 🤔 Thanks My Blues Brother! 😎💙

·
Premium Member
3,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #95
Just remember if you start thinking about the International Rally and you don't see it in the "New Post" or "Popular" tabs, just type "2021 International" in the Search Window and it will pop right up for you! Thanks for your support! ;)

81 - 97 of 97 Posts