Chevy SSR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

101 - 120 of 192 Posts

·
Registered
2003 SSR REDLINE RED
14 Posts
THE DAY HAS FINALLY COME! Despite all the set backs and delays due to this Covid-19, the Ohio Chapter is proud to announce that the 2021 International SSR Rally is now officially open for Registration! Hotel reservations can also be made at this time. All information can be found on the attached link below! Posted the planned activites flier link here as well! :D
Thanks to some suggestions and a couple of Fanatics making my registration form fillable, you can fill out the form on your computer, notepad or cell phone and email the form to me if you so choose. This would probably work best if you are paying by PayPal. If you are writing a check, you can just send the form with the check or money order. I appreciate all the input!
Wont let me download?

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
4,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #105 ·
Glad for this post, had made my res to checkout on the 19th. Just changed it. Lots of rooms left, a little over 200 rooms in the hotel according to the rep.
Thanks Bill, folks need to remember that the Banquet is on the evening of the 19th which is Sunday. So you need a checkout date on the 2Oth (Monday). Sometimes that gets confusing because usually Sunday is the travel day home. We added a day because there is so much cool stuff to do in the Greater Cincinnati Area! 😁

·
Premium Member
4,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #107 ·
Happy Retirement Cary! I'll be looking forward to receiving your registration form and let me know when you've got the reservations made! Looking forward to meeting you and Jeri and see the chrome packaged Aqua Blur!
Thank you so much for your support! 😁

Reactions: Railroad Guy

·
LKMURKY
477 Posts
Happy Retirement Cary! I'll be looking forward to receiving your registration form and let me know when you've got the reservations made! Looking forward to meeting you and Jeri and see the chrome packaged Aqua Blur!
Thank you so much for your support! 😁
Larry:
Registration for the motel done via the phone #. Website said only 2 rooms left, I may have booked one of them. The very expensive (Not really the vice president yet) Nancy Pelosi Executive suite was still available at $155 a night.
(If it weren't for politics and Covid19, the world would be far less controversial)
I voted for Barry Goldwater(again) or Ross Perot, also again . . . .
(All in fun: no hate mail that doesn't explode please)
Captain Red
Retirement filter has been removed. God help us all . . . .
LKMURKY
2007 Aquablur

·
Premium Member
7,019 Posts
@HUAW SWTRYD checking in. Reservations made. (Won't be that far to drive the Aqua Blur home). As the old saying goes "Check in the Mail". Hope I don't have to bring a snow shovel, hear Cincinnati is getting hammered. See you in Deadwood.

·
Premium Member
4,486 Posts
Larry:
Registration for the motel done via the phone #. Website said only 2 rooms left, I may have booked one of them. The very expensive (Not really the vice president yet) Nancy Pelosi Executive suite was still available at $155 a night.
(If it weren't for politics and Covid19, the world would be far less controversial)
I voted for Barry Goldwater(again) or Ross Perot, also again . . . .
(All in fun: no hate mail that doesn't explode please)
Captain Red
Retirement filter has been removed. God help us all . . . .
LKMURKY
2007 Aquablur
I reserved a $115 plus king regular room yesterday. I called to non toll free number. I could have had the Pelosi suite. It was $155 plus $310 tax and I was subject to being canceled at any time.

Dave

·
Premium Member
4,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #111 ·
The Ohio Chapters "International SSR Rally" Team will be meeting tomorrow as we are only 7 months away but we are right on track! Thank you for the 55 who sent their registration money in and are entered into the drawing for the LED SSR Sign! There are only 45 opportunities left of the first 100 to win it! "Snooze You Lose" on this one of a kind sign! :eek:
Also thank you for the 61 of you who have made reservations at the hotel! With the entire hotel "Blocked", we have a long way to go to get to 190 rooms but we have no doubt we will fill them! For easier reservations call Holiday Inn & Suites -Eastgate direct (513-752-4400) and ask for the Front Desk and mention the Block Code of "SSR".

Also don't forget to buy a ticket for our raffle truck!

We are all ready to "HAVE FUN IN 21'!" :D

·
Premium Member
4,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #112 · (Edited)
There are only 42 of the 100 available registration spots eligible for the custom SSR LED raffle sign left! See post #31 for information, pictures and video of the sign! Snooze you Lose! :eek:

·
Premium Member
4,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #114 ·

·
Premium Member
4,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #117 ·
I just received an updated on our Hotel Reservations made to the end of February. After reviewing them I see there are about 15 of you who are checking out on the 19th which is the day of our Big Banquet Finale! Perhaps you need to depart early because of returning to work on Monday if you are just a days drive away. If that's the case, I certainly understand!
I just wanted to make it clear that in order to attend the last day of activities which includes the Tech Session, the "Show and Shine" truck show and our Banquet, you need to checkout on the 20th.

The Ohio Chapter appreciates the support in these uncertain times but we have a lot of rooms that need to be filled if we want to have this hotel all to our own! Also, we only have 35 eligible registrations left to have a chance to win the custom LED SSR Sign at our drawing at the Banquet!
Love Our Fanatic Family! ;)

·
Trygodfirst
2006 FPR ROTM WINNER SSR PAC BLUE AUTOMATIC -aka- Ole Blue
1,577 Posts
I just received an updated on our Hotel Reservations made to the end of February. After reviewing them I see there are about 15 of you who are checking out on the 19th which is the day of our Big Banquet Finale! Perhaps you need to depart early because of returning to work on Monday if you are just a days drive away. If that's the case, I certainly understand!
I just wanted to make it clear that in order to attend the last day of activities which includes the Tech Session, the "Show and Shine" truck show and our Banquet, you need to checkout on the 20th.

The Ohio Chapter appreciates the support in these uncertain times but we have a lot of rooms that need to be filled if we want to have this hotel all to our own! Also, we only have 35 eligible registrations left to have a chance to win the custom LED SSR Sign at our drawing at the Banquet!
Love Our Fanatic Family! ;)
I’m guessing the Covid is having a large impact on our decisions to travel far. Think we had 350 + or - in 2019

101 - 120 of 192 Posts