Chevy SSR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

141 - 158 of 158 Posts

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
4,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #141
Hello Ohio Team,

Jim and I will be there. Sounds like a LARGE time.

See you soon!

Margie & Jim Toms
jetgg04SSR
Looking forward to receiving your registration form Margie and Jim! You're just in time to be eligible for the SSR LED sign drawing as one of the first 100 early registrations!
Good Luck!

Reactions: Firetruck

·
Premium Member
2005 Chevy SSR
964 Posts
Reservations are made. You will have payment and registration form tomorrow. We are looking forward to the International Rally.
Tom and Nickie Sorensen

·
Premium Member
4,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #143
Reservations are made. You will have payment and registration form tomorrow. We are looking forward to the International Rally.
Tom and Nickie Sorensen
Thanks Tom! It will be great to see you again!

·
Premium Member
4,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #144
Make sure if you are going to use the PayPal app, that you use the "Friends and Family" selection so that the Team is not charged the fee for you sending the money to us. Thanks!

Also those of you who have hotel reservations but have not registered, remember ONLY those who have sent registration forms in are eligible for the special drawing for the SSR LED Sign. We currently have 75 officially registered. That leaves only 25 left to reach that 100 cut off! It will look Awesome in your house or Garage! 😎
The Ohio Chapter sincerely thanks you for your support!

·
Premium Member
4,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #146
Let us move Old Fred up to #1. Just my thought.

Dave
Good idea! I just left him where he was but that's a great idea Dave! I'll getter' done! 😉

·
Premium Member
4,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #149
Room reservation made ! Looking froward to the long cruise to Ohio.:cool::cool:
Great and thank you!!!! Don't delay on your registration form we are getting closer to our 100 registrations that will be eligible for our LED SSR Sign drawing! ;)

·
Chevrolet Nut
1,426 Posts
Great and thank you!!!! Don't delay on your registration form we are getting closer to our 100 registrations that will be eligible for our LED SSR Sign drawing! ;)
You have me listed twice. I already sent my registration in , and we are listed at # 51 on the list. I just yesterday registered for the hotel. You might want to update you list accordingly.;)

·
Premium Member
4,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #151 (Edited)
@autodan ,Dang it! I guess I was just excited to be getting closer to 100! Updated your hotel reservation! Thanks for your support and my apologies... 😉

·
Premium Member
4,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #152
There are only 24 early registration spots left for a chance to win this beautiful custom made SSR sign with LED lights! Don't worry non Blues Brothers, you can select your favorite color or they change colors on their own! Registrations are coming in daily! Don't be too late! :eek:
IMG_20201028_213212.jpg

·
Ret. Air Force
3,726 Posts
There are only 24 early registration spots left for a chance to win this beautiful custom made SSR sign with LED lights! Don't worry non Blues Brothers, you can select your favorite color or they change colors on their own! Registrations are coming in daily! Don't be too late! :eek:
View attachment 592884
Hey Buddy, Put my name in the kitty for that pretty little sign (and preset the color to SILVER)!!! ;)
Forms, Money and Reservations...All Done!!

·
Premium Member
4,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #154
Hey Buddy, Put my name in the kitty for that pretty little sign (and preset the color to SILVER)!!! ;)
Forms, Money and Reservations...All Done!!
Woo Hoo! If you could only see my Happy Dance! You recently moved to another State, you and Tina just started new jobs and you still were able to make it happen!
Thank you both for your support! 🥰
Love our Fanatic Family! 😎

·
Premium Member
4,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #155
The Ohio Chapter of SSR Fanatics would like to thank the 105 SSR owners who have committed through registration, hotel reservations or both to the International SSR Rally in Cincinnati in September so far! It has been challenging at the least to pull off this type of event in the midst of a pandemic but this team is putting together a fantastic event! We are just over 5 months away and we looking forward to more of you joining those 105 in the near future! :) We have a meeting on the 10th and will have more information to roll out shortly after that! Remember that the International Rally is only held every two years and we have no idea where it will be in 2023! So you don't want to miss it!
Until then, enjoy this gorgeous weather most of us are having right now and embrace that PermaGrin!!! :D
Love Our Fanatic Family! 💙 Lets Have Fun In 21' :cool:

·
Daily Driver
8,980 Posts
But, but, if I make hotel reservations now I'll get a room farthest from the elevator and have to walk all the way down the hall to the ice machine. LoL :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: HUAW

·
Premium Member
4,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #157
These weeks and months are really beginning to speed up! We had a very productive meeting last Saturday and we are about ready to release our event sign-up forms! Just waiting on our cost for the Drive-In Movie night and our Insurance cost for Kentucky Speedway. Then it will be time to "put the pedal to the metal"! Its only 5 months from tomorrow and we will be stunning the Greater Cincinnati Area with hopefully 200 SSR's! We are a bit over half way there but I'm confident the rest of you will be coming on board soon! ;)
"Lets Have Fun In 21'!" :D

·
Premium Member
4,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #158
We are only 5 months away from the 2021 International SSR Rally in Cincinnati, Ohio.
With now 106 committed to attend we are more than half way to our 190 rooms. Don't miss out and be forced to stay elsewhere! Make sure you check out on the 20th as our Banquet is the evening of the 19th.
Read the Registration Form below closely for reservation and payment information!

Event Activities: Sign-Up for events will be coming soon!
Sept. 15 Registration at 3:00, "Meet and Greet" 6:00-9:00 pm
Sept. 16 Visit Cincinnati Museum @ Union Train Terminal / Drive Inn Movie
Sept. 17 National Air Force Museum / B&B Riverboat Dinner Cruise
Sept. 18 Kentucky Speedway, Swap Meet
Sept. 19 Tech Session/Ladies Shopping, "Show and Shine" Truck Show and our closing Banquet.

Scarlet and Gray logo.jpg

Attachments

Reactions: Firetruck
141 - 158 of 158 Posts