Chevy SSR Forum banner

2021 International SSR Rally Information

69K views 289 replies 72 participants last post by  ssroe 
#1 · (Edited)
THE DAY HAS FINALLY COME! Despite all the set backs and delays due to this Covid-19,
Ohio is completely open with no restrictions!

The registration and event PDF forms can be found at the bottom of this post for your convenience and filled out on your computer, notepad or cell phone and emailed to me if you so choose. This would probably work best if you are paying by PayPal. If you are writing a check, you can just copy the forms and send them with the check or money order. Make sure you write the check or Money order in MY NAME (Larry Cameron) and not to the Rally. Bank won't cash them! 😱

Make your hotel reservations by calling the Holiday Inn & Suites-Eastgate in Cincinnati at
513-752-4400 and DO NOT PRESS #1 for Reservations. PRESS #0 for the Front Desk! This way you actually talk to the hotel and not to someone overseas... ;) Make sure you use the Block Code "SSR" to get your discounted rates of $115 a night. All other hotel information is on the bottom of your registration form!

In behalf of the Ohio Chapter of SSR Fanatics we deeply appreciate your support and participation in this Bi-Annual Event! "Lets Have Fun In 21'!"

Attachments

See less See more
#144 ·
Make sure if you are going to use the PayPal app, that you use the "Friends and Family" selection so that the Team is not charged the fee for you sending the money to us. Thanks!

Also those of you who have hotel reservations but have not registered, remember ONLY those who have sent registration forms in are eligible for the special drawing for the SSR LED Sign. We currently have 75 officially registered. That leaves only 25 left to reach that 100 cut off! It will look Awesome in your house or Garage! 😎
The Ohio Chapter sincerely thanks you for your support!

#152 ·
There are only 24 early registration spots left for a chance to win this beautiful custom made SSR sign with LED lights! Don't worry non Blues Brothers, you can select your favorite color or they change colors on their own! Registrations are coming in daily! Don't be too late! :eek:
Automotive design Font Rectangle Material property Automotive exterior

#155 ·
The Ohio Chapter of SSR Fanatics would like to thank the 105 SSR owners who have committed through registration, hotel reservations or both to the International SSR Rally in Cincinnati in September so far! It has been challenging at the least to pull off this type of event in the midst of a pandemic but this team is putting together a fantastic event! We are just over 5 months away and we looking forward to more of you joining those 105 in the near future! :) We have a meeting on the 10th and will have more information to roll out shortly after that! Remember that the International Rally is only held every two years and we have no idea where it will be in 2023! So you don't want to miss it!
Until then, enjoy this gorgeous weather most of us are having right now and embrace that PermaGrin!!! :D
Love Our Fanatic Family! 💙 Lets Have Fun In 21' :cool:

#157 ·
These weeks and months are really beginning to speed up! We had a very productive meeting last Saturday and we are about ready to release our event sign-up forms! Just waiting on our cost for the Drive-In Movie night and our Insurance cost for Kentucky Speedway. Then it will be time to "put the pedal to the metal"! Its only 5 months from tomorrow and we will be stunning the Greater Cincinnati Area with hopefully 200 SSR's! We are a bit over half way there but I'm confident the rest of you will be coming on board soon! ;)
"Lets Have Fun In 21'!" :D

#158 ·
We are only 5 months away from the 2021 International SSR Rally in Cincinnati, Ohio.
With now 106 committed to attend we are more than half way to our 190 rooms. Don't miss out and be forced to stay elsewhere! Make sure you check out on the 20th as our Banquet is the evening of the 19th.
Read the Registration Form below closely for reservation and payment information!

Event Activities: Sign-Up for events will be coming soon!
Sept. 15 Registration at 3:00, "Meet and Greet" 6:00-9:00 pm
Sept. 16 Visit Cincinnati Museum @ Union Train Terminal / Drive Inn Movie
Sept. 17 National Air Force Museum / B&B Riverboat Dinner Cruise
Sept. 18 Kentucky Speedway, Swap Meet
Sept. 19 Tech Session/Ladies Shopping, "Show and Shine" Truck Show and our closing Banquet.

Motor vehicle Font Rectangle Emblem Symbol

Attachments

Reactions: Firetruck
#161 ·
RALLY EVENT SIGN-UP!!!
We are all set with our agenda and the Ohio Chapter is moving full steam ahead!
Go to post #3 for all the information and the PDF file to sign up for the event/activities!!! Woo Hoo! :cool:

#162 ·
RALLY EVENT SIGN-UP!!!
We are all set with our agenda and the Ohio Chapter is moving full steam ahead!
Go to post #3 for all the information and the PDF file to sign up for the event/activities!!! Woo Hoo! :cool:

Form sent via email, funds sent via PayPal. Thank you, Larry & Team for arranging these events. Looking forward to some fun in 2021!

-John

#164 ·
Signed up emailed the form and check is in the envelope waiting for tomorrow's mail.

Reactions: HUAW and Firetruck
#165 ·
@HUAW
A little help. Time we leave and return from Ky Speedway

Where do I find the dates and times for
Our tech session meeting
Ladies shopping
Tune up for our CPU’s
Car show
Swap meet
Trying to plan our personal “wants” / bucket list around all ssr events
We already plan to leave Saturday prior to allow a visit Tuesday morning at the ark encounter.

Thanks Larry
We’ve never been to your area and this may be our last chance to maximize the visit.

Reactions: Firetruck
#167 ·
@HUAW
A little help. Time we leave and return from Ky Speedway

Where do I find the dates and times for
Our tech session meeting
Ladies shopping
Tune up for our CPU’s
Car show
Swap meet
Trying to plan our personal “wants” / bucket list around all ssr events
We already plan to leave Saturday prior to allow a visit Tuesday morning at the ark encounter.

Thanks Larry
We’ve never been to your area and this may be our last chance to maximize the visit.
The exact times of everything is not etched in stone but I will send you a "conversation" that will give you a good idea of how the week will roll out. There is indeed so much to see and do in the Greater Cincinnati Area! Have fun planning but most will have to be done either before or after the Rally!

Larry

#170 ·
Hey Larry @HUAW, just want to let you know of 2 more couples that if the bridge is open they will be there.
Barry & Betty Pattison they have Hotel reservations, not sure if he has sent registration as of yet.
Also Bill & Helen Tedford they have Hotel reservations, I believe he has paypal his registration.

Will send you a PM/ conversation with Barry's contact info. He also has someone else that is interested in going, but I don't have that info.

#172 ·
Thanks for the info! I did receive that information from Bill Tedford! Woo Hoo! Now we cab actually have an "International" Rally. Without our Canadian family its just a Big Rally! Haven't heard from Barry and Betty yet but I imagine I will soon! Thanks for the Canadian Update!

Reactions: Krazy Ed
#174 ·
Its encouraging to get some new registrations and event forms in the mail but PLEASE make sure you make your personal checks out to Larry Cameron and NOT the "2021 International Rally". The Credit Union will not accept them. So please double check how you fill it out. You can write the International Rally down on the memo line at the bottom if you would like...
It's has only happened a couple of times but I got 3 today... So trying to nip it in the bud! ;)

Another issue is that I also received a couple of PayPal payments today that did not use "Family and Friends" as directed on the forms. Businesses increase their pricing to cover the PayPal cost but we are not a business. PayPal is a convenience that will cost you a few extra bucks for not bothering with writing a check. The Rally can not afford those fees. So, PLEASE use "Family and Friends" if you choose to use PayPal.

Over all, everyone is doing a great job and we appreciate the support so much!
LOVE OUR FANATIC FAMILY! :D

#177 ·
Don't give up hope! We still have 5 months to the Rally. We are now allowed to go mask-less if we're fully vaccinated. All over the US so given a bit more time borders will open. Plan like your coming n then wait n see. Look forward to it cause the committee has tried to plan lots of fun things but also time for us to enjoy the family time. We are all people in general tired of this "lock down". When you think of what's the most fun it's riding in your R n seeing n being with your SSR family. Don't loose hope, n hope to see you in Sept.

#191 ·
Only 17 early registration spots are available for the special drawing for the custom made LED SSR sign! There 23 of you who have hotel reservations but not registered yet! Don't let this chance slip away! 1;100 odds to be winner! ;)

#192 ·
Only 13 early registration spots left for a chance to win this custom SSR LED color changing sign for your garage, man cave or she shed!
Snooze you Lose! 🤪

See post #31 for details! 😉

#193 ·
Talking to quite a few Newbies and others about the International Rally and it looks like more registration forms will be coming! We are getting close to the first 100 PAID Registration fees to be eligible for the SSR LED sign! Get the forms in! 😉

So great to be hanging out with the Fanatic Family again! Having a wonderful time in Maggie Valley!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.