Chevy SSR Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 75 Posts
Congratulations Larry, and the Team. Sign me up.

Reactions: Firetruck
Sounds like a fun meet, hope we can once again attend one since it has been quite a few past since we could due to timing and scheduling. I love the old train station in Cincy, nice art deco work. Hop, skip, and a jump across the river to a horse race or just view some beautiful horse farms. Nice country all around. Thank y'all for taking on this monumental task.

2021 INTERNATIONAL SSR RALLY

I AM EXCITED TO ANNOUNCE THAT THE 2021 INTERNATIONAL SSR RALLY WILL BE HOSTED BY THE OHIO CHAPTER IN CINCINNATI, OHIO!

THE RALLY WILL BE HELD IN SEPTEMBER, 2021, SPECIFIC DATES TO FOLLOW. LARRY CAMERON (HUAW) WILL BE THE EVENT COORDINATOR. HE AND HIS TEAM WILL POST INFORMATION AS THINGS PROGRESS!

I APPRECIATE THE ENTIRE TEAM'S EFFORTS IN CONTINUING TO PURSUE THE RALLY DESPITE THESE VERY UNSETTLING TIMES. HOPEFULLY, WE WILL ALL BE BACK TO NORMAL BY THEN AND EVERYONE WILL SUPPORT THIS 2021 INTERNATIONAL RALLY AS YOU SUPPORTED THE MISSOURI CHAPTER IN BRANSON!
I am looking forward to it. I already am plotting a course.

Dave

I will gladly put together a SSR Tech Seminar for the International Rally.

I will ask Mike Moro aka Mike in AZ, Mark Mitchell aka Autoprof, Dan Lowney aka snowmucher, Ed Borland aka Ed in Fl, Gary Elkington aka river_rat to be presenters.

Dicktator
I appreciate the willingness to volunteer your help Dick! Actually, I got a call from Mike this morning to offer his assistance with the Tech Session as well. It's obvious, that it doesn't take the Fanatic Family long to circle up the wagons and get things rolling! Thank you VERY much! I will be in touch as things progress!

I am looking forward to it. I already am plotting a course.

Dave
We’ve blocked our travel calendar and ready to book room in 2 weeks per hotel desk
Thank you Ohio chapter.

I will ask Mike Moro aka Mike in AZ, Mark Mitchell aka Autoprof, Dan Lowney aka snowmucher, Ed Borland aka Ed in Fl, Gary Elkington aka river_rat to be presenters.

Dicktator
Oh hell, Dick! You're still a youngster at heart. I remember last year at Branson you were saying the young bucks needed to take over and that you weren't going to do these rally's any more. Yet here you are bellying up to the bar and offering to host another seminar. You know you love it and you're not gonna quit.
Look forward to seeing you again, wizzr.

👍

Dicktator
That's a TOP NOTCH group...loads of knowledge there! 👍👍

41 - 60 of 75 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.