Chevy SSR Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 75 of 75 Posts
The contract is for the 16,17,18 and 19th of September, 2021. Your checkout would be the 20th. We are considering adding a day but have to get get approval from the hotel before we can seriously consider it.

Hi Larry
Great news on the 2021 Rally. Delighted that you have Ohio gang pulling in with you to run it.
Hopefully we will get to pop over the pond and join you in September. A wee bit away yet but will stick in the calendar for next year.
Richard & Majella
Ireland SSR
Would love to have you two join us again. I myself and others really enjoyed meeting you at Branson

I am sure that there will be many threads coming soon. Keep your eyes open. I am sure the Team is working in the background, now that the choice is made, to figure out who is going to post what so it all makes sense and a minimum of confusion is created.

starting to google Cincinatti and it’s events and places to visit. Having never been up there wow what a place to visit. This is gonna be another GREAT rally
Thanks Larry.

I really appreciate ALL the excitement about the 2021 International Rally!
@Trygodfirst you are absolutely correct! The Greater Cincinnati Area is a huge attraction destination!

ATTENTION!!!!
Having said that, the Team and I have decided to add a day to the Rally that will better facilitate all we hope to have available for everyone!
We will start on Weds. Sept. 15 with Registration at 3:00 after you check in. Activities for Sept. 16,17, &18th will be finalized well in the future as many venues are still closed and we still have LOTS of Planning to do yet. Our closing Banquet will be Sunday Sept.19 and check out would be on the 20th.
NOTE: Our discounted rates are available 2 days before the start and the end of the Rally in case you desire to stay in the Cincinnati area longer! 😉

THE HOTEL INFORMATION FOR RESERVATIONS WILL BE POSTED ON A NEW THREAD THAT I WILL START ON MONDAY. All further information will be communicated on that thread.
@BlueStreak or @Marc NY would you please close this thread. Thanks!

I really appreciate ALL the excitement about the 2021 International Rally!
@Trygodfirst you are absolutely correct! The Greater Cincinnati Area is a huge attraction destination!

ATTENTION!!!!
Having said that, the Team and I have decided to add a day to the Rally that will better facilitate all we hope to have available for everyone!
We will start on Weds. Sept. 15 with Registration at 3:00 after you check in. Activities for Sept. 16,17, &18th will be finalized well in the future as many venues are still closed and we still have LOTS of Planning to do yet. Our closing Banquet will be Sunday Sept.19 and check out would be on the 20th.
NOTE: Our discounted rates are available 2 days before the start and the end of the Rally in case you desire to stay in the Cincinnati area longer! 😉

THE HOTEL INFORMATION FOR RESERVATIONS WILL BE POSTED ON A NEW THREAD THAT I WILL START ON MONDAY. All further information will be communicated on that thread.
@BlueStreak or @Marc NY would you please close this thread. Thanks!
Done

Reactions: Marc NY
I also suggest starting a new official 2021 rally and reserve some posts that you can update with info. Once you start that thread, then notify us and we will sticky it.

61 - 75 of 75 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.