Chevy SSR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
41 - 60 of 87 Posts

·
Premium Member
325 Posts
Hampton Inn again will be our host hotel for the 2022 tour. Price will be $129 a night plus tax. To start off we were allotted 35 rooms. We are going to need more than that so we need those who are going to or thinking of attending to make your reservations now. When we fill the first 35 rooms, we will then be given more rooms at the same price. We don’t want to wait till last minute and find out none are available. There is no cancellation fee if you cancel 48 hours before arrival.
Dates are Thursday Oct. 6 thru Monday Oct. 10
Group code for online booking at Hilton.com ( parent company) is SSR. Guest can also call the hotel direct at 1-717-733-0661 and mention the group SSR FANATICS to make a reservation.
Hampton Inn
380 East Main St.
Ephrata, Pa 17501

Please leave a post below after you have made your reservation.

NOTE
Thursday eve will be meet and greet
Monday morning will be end of event

·
Premium Member
2004 custom Paint and trim , ROTM winner #2, Previous owned R’s, 2006 #1 of 8 2 tone & 2005 silver
2,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
Just made our reservation! This will be our first chocolate tour.
Hotel upped the rate to 149.00 today. FYI.
Just made our reservation! This will be our first chocolate tour.
Hotel upped the rate to 149.00 today. FYI.
We will take care of that. Price will be $129.00

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
Hi Doug & Margo,

Just got off the phone with Mathew from the Hilton, he added more rooms to the booking reservation. We are now booked. Will be arriving Wed afternoon. Looking forward to seeing everyone again.

Tammy & Robert Kaufman

·
Premium Member
2004 custom Paint and trim , ROTM winner #2, Previous owned R’s, 2006 #1 of 8 2 tone & 2005 silver
2,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
Yep Rooms are all gone.
Talked to then late this afternoon and there was 8 rooms left. they are to issue another block of rooms when those are gone.Try again tomorrow. Margo will set them straight in the morning.

·
I DO WINDOWS
8,849 Posts
Talked to them late this afternoon and there were 8 rooms left. they are to issue another block of rooms when those are gone. Try again tomorrow. Margo will set them straight in the morning.
OK, I talk to a guy at 5:30 and he said sold out and no more to be added. I asked for 4 days in October 2022 and he guessed SSR group. He then sent me to 2nd sister motel. Can not reserve past sept. at that motel online yet.

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
5,037 Posts
Hi Doug I booked at the Home 2 suites down the road 10/6-10/2022
cancam + ? (I haven't got approval yet from the home office :cool: so i'm not sure if Im + 1 yet)
Looking forward to it !
It will be great to see you again Cam! You were my first "Blues Brother" I met at the 2008 Woodward Dream Cruise Rally! 😎

41 - 60 of 87 Posts