Chevy SSR Forum banner

Who will be June's SSR of the Month winner?

• Pj Pezzella

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • SCSSRRICK

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • azcactii

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • autodan

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • sillypuddy

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • OhioBob

Votes: 5 23.8%

2022 - June SSR of the Month Submission Thread

3K views 14 replies 9 participants last post by  shakatak 
#1 ·
New Rules for 2022
  1. Unless otherwise specified for the month, you can submit up to 5 pics.
  2. Keep the banter to a minimum. The thread should remain on topic for my sanity.

Voting will take place the last week of the month. Ideas for future themes should be sent to me via PM. Winners will receive a free year of premium membership, an album in the SSR of the Month gallery and featured on the homepage until a new contest starts.

Congrats to May's SSR of the month, @pard!
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle

See less See more
#7 ·
I’m a new fanatic, but here’s mine
I bought this one because I knew even a 6.0 wouldn’t cut it.
I bought it from 1100 miles away with just a video and a few conversations.
(A most nerve wracking experience that in the end was well worth it.)( under 25k delivered)
It’s a supercharged 04 that had 23,000 miles on it .After I got it home and did some research I discovered that it also has 4.56 gears .
Turns out it’s been through a few hands and from what i gather GARYS05SSR put it together.
It has a few simple engineering upgrades , but will get a couple more.

Attachments

#8 ·
We bought this '05 Aqua Blur in January '22 from the original owner up in Peoria, Az. This beauty has only 10K miles since new, and has most of the SE upgrades, some installed when we got it and some I've done since. We're glad to have the opportunity to be it's "caretakers". All credit for the appearance of this cool vehicle goes to the original owner..........................Regards, Mike & Karen Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tire
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Sky
Vehicle Motor vehicle Steering part Car Gear shift
Hood Grille Automotive tire Vehicle Automotive lighting
Hood Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive design Car

#9 ·
Well I never tried this for ROTM. I took these pictures in front my garages. Lighting was at sunset a lot of shadows. I am the original owner, Adopted the truck Mar 8 2004. It has 107K miles, been all over the country, have not made it to the east coast yet. Maybe some day make it to Maggie Valley.

Attachments

#10 ·
We have owned Old Yella since 2017. She is not real fancy just a very clean R, with 18,000, on the clock. She has had most of the SE updates. Yes, she is a garage Queen but gets taken out bi-weekly. The photos are just after her mani-peti, (full detail). Thanks for looking, Sillypuddy.
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Grille
Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Automotive tail & brake light
Car Hood Vehicle Trunk Yellow
Vehicle Hood Automotive tire Car Automotive lighting

#11 ·
We adopted our Black Beauty in June of 2021. She is a 2006 California car, automatic, with 49,000 miles.
She has most of the recommended upgrades with new continental tires but everything else is stock.
She has been to the ocean and has visited most of the covered bridges from Ohio to South Carolina.
Plant Wheel Tire Car Truck
Wheel Tire Sky Car Vehicle
Sky Cloud Tire Wheel Automotive tail & brake light
Tire Wheel Plant Car Vehicle
Wheel Tire Cloud Lighthouse Land vehicle

#14 ·
Thanks for the honor of ROTM winner and to the guys that voted for Old Yella. She did get out this morning for a celebratory cruise and is now tucked away under her blanket in the air conditioned garage. One thing that concerns me is, years ago I was fortunate enough to win ROTM. Back then there seemed to be alot more excitement and participation and voting. I believe back then there were 50 to 60 votes per month, it seems that the interest is no longer there. Thanks again and keep voting.:cool::cool::cool:

S

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.