Chevy SSR Forum banner

Cast Your Vote for September's SSR of the Month!

• Legallyblonde0626 - #2

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • SSR290 - #8 & #10

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Stano - #11

Votes: 7 53.8%
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Car Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle

Congrats to @Pahotssr, August's winner.​

Summer has almost ended, and school is officially back in session! You know what that means? It means First Day pics are our theme!

Share your photo of (or one that represents) your first day with your SSR!

We do have some basic rules:
  1. Members MUST have at least 20 posts
  2. Unless otherwise stated you may submit up to 5 photos
  3. Voting will take place the last week of the month
  4. Feel free to PM me with ideas for future themes
Winners will receive:
  1. One year of premium membership (no ads, focused browsing mode, and more)
  2. A profile badge to show off your winner status
  3. A place in the SSRFanatic.com winner's gallery
  4. Their winning photo featured on the homepage until the next contest starts
Good luck to those who enter. 馃コ

~MR

Registered
Hey SSR Fanactics, I have a question for the person who is the one that registers people and cars in the monthly contests. Where do I sign up and send my photos to for God and ya'll to see my Custom 2004 Ultra Violet Metallic with the wide silver strips and the rest of the story on this beast!But seriously, I am looking forward to hearing from the one in charge of that department .I thank you for your time and effort and will hear from you soon.

William D.Lair
Of Pahrump, NV.

ONE OWNER !!!!
Premium Member 2004 Smokin' Asphalt
Hey SSR Fanactics, I have a question for the person who is the one that registers people and cars in the monthly contests. Where do I sign up and send my photos to for God and ya'll to see my Custom 2004 Ultra Violet Metallic with the wide silver strips and the rest of the story on this beast!But seriously, I am looking forward to hearing from the one in charge of that department .I thank you for your time and effort and will hear from you soon.

William D.Lair
Of Pahrump, NV.
Just post your write up and pictures in this thread and you are in the contest. :)

Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
Come on folks! There has to be plenty of pictures of the first day you got your SSR! It doesn't matter who wins! The pictures or videos are cool to see! :) :cool: Lets get them posted!

Premium Member
Car Wheel Vehicle Tire Hood

Car Land vehicle Wheel Vehicle Tire

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Plant

Automotive parking light Sky Cloud Vehicle registration plate Vehicle

Glasses Wheel Land vehicle Tire Plant

Mrs. Stano (Georgia) and I adopted our 2005 Ricochet Silver Automatic SSR, from Fanatic, Spyder, in July 2020. It was our 50th Wedding Anniversary (December 19, 1970) present to each other. The pics are from the day we brought him home.
We had planned a 3-week rented convertible road trip down Hwy 1, topped of with a visit with our daughter in Los Angeles. But, like a lot of things then, Covid killed that fun time. So, we decided to use the trip dollars on something that would make us happy. We decided that would be a really nice 2005 SSR. After a bit of a search, we found him waiting for is just a short distance away in Arlington, Tx. He is the one good thing that came from the mess of Covid.
Georgia and I met the weekend that the first men walked on the moon. It was a magical time. To commemorate that momentous weekend, we gave our beautiful new to us Super Sport Roadster the name鈥 BUZZ. He is named after the original moonwalker, Buzz Aldrin. Besides鈥e just looked like a BUZZ.
The look on our faces in the pics is the look of pure joy. We love BUZZ, and look forward to making that Hwy 1 trip in the coolest convertible available. Thanks Fanatics!
鈥tano馃 & Gigi

Premium Member
2005 6-speed #19384 Adopted 6/19/21

Premium Member
2003 SSR (Super Sexy Roadster)
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Motor vehicle

Tire Car Wheel Vehicle Hood

This is what Beauty looked like when my son & I flew down to Venice Florida to drive her back home to CT. We arrived on July 22, this summer and were on the road on the 23rd. We took three days to get home so we could enjoy the sights and the Permagrin!

Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Vehicle Car

Two months later and she's looking a bit different but still as sexy as ever.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts