ONE OWNER !!!!
2004 Smokin' Asphalt #11150
44,450 Posts
:eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek

·
Genuinely SSR Obsessed
8,363 Posts
Man, I sure hope that young lady never falls flat on her face!! - :surprise:

She'd find it very difficult to get back on her feet again without a LOT of help!!! - >:)

images-28.jpeg <-------:surprise:-------> 2018-05-26-19-34-05--932262422.jpeg

================
David :black:
images-10.jpeg

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
Looks like her outfit didn't bring her any luck today in Indianapolis...........she just crashed and is out.

·
Premium Member
1,772 Posts
Achias....were you on I-80 Eastbound in Iowa at MM 211 today? I just drove in to Des Moines from Ohio and saw a yellow R and thought it might be you. Also saw another yellow R east bound I-80 @ MM 40 in Illinois

OLDxR

·
Premium Member
586 Posts
Those Body Contours match the R pretty closely. Yeah, When you get My Age, You start too see the similarities as well. Awesome Headlight configuration and the Running Boards are tucked in pretty nice too.

·
Premium Member
2003 Chevy SSR
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
No, that wasn't me, but it's good to know that somebody around here has their SSR out and about. I know that there are a few around, but I hardly ever see them on the road. Ilsa competed in another SCCA Autocross today. She did well, but was the only vehicle in her class. She didn't get a place sticker, but she did get 1000 points for being first in her class.

Dave

Achias....were you on I-80 Eastbound in Iowa at MM 211 today? I just drove in to Des Moines from Ohio and saw a yellow R and thought it might be you. Also saw another yellow R east bound I-80 @ MM 40 in Illinois

OLDxR

1 - 16 of 16 Posts