Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
RedHotSSR
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While visiting this years "Cruisin The Coast" I spotted :surprise:#26 Indy Parade SSR. It is owned by Mr. and Mrs. Brousard from So. Louisiana. It is a beauty. The R was originally purchased by either Mr. or Mrs. Brousad's father when it was NEW. Now has less than 2,000 miles on it. :surprise: Introduced them to the Forum and hope they will become members real soon.:grin2:

NOTE: I am including a photo of my 1997 30th Anniversary Z28

Attachments

·
Premium Member
295 Posts
While visiting this years "Cruisin The Coast" I spotted :surprise:#26 Indy Parade SSR. It is owned by Mr. and Mrs. Brousard from So. Louisiana. It is a beauty. The R was originally purchased by either Mr. or Mrs. Brousad's father when it was NEW. Now has less than 2,000 miles on it. :surprise: Introduced them to the Forum and hope they will become members real soon.:grin2:

NOTE: I am including a photo of my 1997 30th Anniversary Z28
OH where in South Louisiana is it? I am down that way some to she my sister and I would love to see it!! I am like you and hope he joins the Forum!!

:blue:

·
RedHotSSR
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Na Saha

OH where in South Louisiana is it? I am down that way some to she my sister and I would love to see it!! I am like you and hope he joins the Forum!!

:blue:
I can't be tellin des good peoples bidness without dem giving me the OK. :wink2:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts