Chevy SSR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
this 2006 Chevy SSR is final production run #571 of 826 with 34,000 miles. Color combination: Exterior: Silver over black is one of 50 produced with chrome trim package. Running broads (lowered and inset two inches). Interior: Black leather with chrome package and final production run badging, air conditioning, sound system factory Bose sound system with 6 disc CD changer, power steering, cruise control, traction control, power door locks, power windows, daul power seats, power retractable hard top. Engine:V8 6.0 LS 2 with H.P.chip (approx 400HP). Air Intake:K&N Cold Box. Exhaust: Magnaflo 3"dia. with 5"exh. tips.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
4,137 Posts
Wow! Very reasonable price with all the best options (gauges, carpet and chrome) and a FPR as well! This shouldn't be for sale long!

Too bad you hadn't joined us earlier! You just might want to keep your "Permagrin" a while longer!

Good Luck on the Sale!

·
Premium Member
9,415 Posts
Your first post was advertising this truck for sale at $32000 - YESTERDAY.

http://www.ssrfanatic.com/forum/f12/2006-232722/

Your second post drops the price by $4000.

Forgive me for being a bit suspicious that this may not be real, but please prove me wrong.

Where are you located? You can send me an email message with your contact information (phone and email) at

[email protected]

Unfortunately you can't post your contact information on the thread unless you become a supporting member.

I will forward your contact information to someone who is interested.

Reactions: tennesseecozydog

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
4,137 Posts
Silence huh Flassh... Hope it's legit but if not, good catch!

·
Premium Member
9,415 Posts
Silence huh Flassh... Hope it's legit but if not, good catch!
I was out a good part of the day. I did receive an email with contact information. I don't think the contact I had is on board for this one, so it is still available.

Nice, fully equipped truck.

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
this 2006 Chevy SSR is final production run #571 of 826 with 34,000 miles. Color combination: Exterior: Silver over black is one of 50 produced with chrome trim package. Running broads (lowered and inset two inches). Interior: Black leather with chrome package and final production run badging, air conditioning, sound system factory Bose sound system with 6 disc CD changer, power steering, cruise control, traction control, power door locks, power windows, daul power seats, power retractable hard top. Engine:V8 6.0 LS 2 with H.P.chip (approx 400HP). Air Intake:K&N Cold Box. Exhaust: Magnaflo 3"dia. with 5"exh. tips.
Where is the vehicle located?

·
RED SLED
441 Posts
Where is the FPR plate on the Waterfall?

·
Premium Member
9,415 Posts
Where is the vehicle located?
The email received yesterday says the vehicle is in the Houston area.

Where is the FPR plate on the Waterfall?
Photos on the first post do not show the waterfall area. I have attached a photo showing the waterfall badge on mine.

It would help confirm FPR status if the seller posted the last 5 digits of the serial number, or posted a photo of the VIN plate. Vin needs to be 23287 or higher to be a FPR truck.

VIN # is NOT on the badge.

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.