Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
Guess they are going to be a new supporting vendor?

powersportsfactory

it seems to be just scooters......

·
Premium Member
309 Posts
Andretti Scooters

It's the company that I work for. We are working with Mario Andretti to carry a line of scooters badged with his name that are designed by Benelli. Thought it would be a good idea to support the forum as a sponsor. Since I only get 14MPG on my SSR and 25MPG on my Yamaha Vmax riding a scooter that gets 75MPG sure saves me on fuel riding back and forth to work.
Mario Al.jpg

That's me and Mario in his driveway. Next rime I visit I'm going to ask him to sign my SSR on the waterfall.
Hey Frank! How the how are ya?

Al - Vmax1244

·
I DO WINDOWS
8,818 Posts

So what are the weight, width, length, and height of a Yamati RX50?

·
Premium Member
309 Posts
Weight is 145lbs
Seat Height is 30"
Length is 66"

But they are not shipped to Canada since they are only DOT/EPA for USA

Al

·
I DO WINDOWS
8,818 Posts

Thinking a rack off the trailer hitch, with scoot painted to match truck.

I better back down to a mini bike.

·
Clogger fan
36,695 Posts
Al is a good guy to deal with. I saw his showroom/shop. He provides a great personalized service. Best of Luck Al.

·
Premium Member
309 Posts
Hi Frank,
Haven't been around for a while. Was over in China learning how to use chop sticks. The food really sucks by the way. Completely different then what we have here in the states. Couldn't stand having the fish looking back at me from the dinner table. Man do those people like to drink. Every business meeting they would toast to anything that moved. Also every corner has a foot massage parlor. You'll never have tired feet! LOL.

I think I'll make a limited Edition Scooter painted with grill and graphics like my SSR. That would be cool looking and totally different.
I still have the Mustang stuff for you. I'll drive it over some weekend.

If you remember the last time you were over the shop, I told you about my brother who designs old railroad dinnerware. He did the Stroudsburg Train Museum in PA. He just got around to designing me some mugs, tee and long sleeve sweat shirts for the SSRfanatics. I've been bugging him for about a year now.

ssrmug.jpg ssrtee.jpg ssrtsweat.jpg
I got samples in the mail today. Take a look! The pictures aren't very good. I'll see if I can get someone to model them instead of the old hanger.
If anyone is interested I can have him do a run on them if I get enough response. I'll have to see what they will cost too.

Well I think I have ranted enough. Nice to here from you!

Al - Vmax1244
SSR #22925

·
Clogger fan
36,695 Posts
SSR71.......trains. Are you listening Al, shirts look good.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Very Interested

Really like the shirt design. Put me down for a few. Let me know the price. Thanks

·
Clogger fan
36,695 Posts
Al. I would buy a Shirt & Cup. Possible both shirts.
How much for the Hangers.

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
Something different! :thumbs

Like the mugs....oh and I'd probably have to get a shirt too! :smash

You can set up a poll to determine interest first if you want.

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
I'm in for the shirts and mugs.......do they come in Blur????

Dale:blur:

·
Premium Member
309 Posts
Price on Shirts and Mugs

Hello Fellow Fanatics!
I'm at my shop now wrenching so when I get home tonight I'll give my brother a call and see what prices will be on the shirts and mugs. He said he's making a stainless travel mug too for us. He really does some nice work.
Thanks for the interest!

Al - Vmax1244

·
OP
8,224 Posts
Hi Frank,
Haven't been around for a while. Was over in China learning how to use chop sticks. The food really sucks by the way. Completely different then what we have here in the states. Couldn't stand having the fish looking back at me from the dinner table. Man do those people like to drink. Every business meeting they would toast to anything that moved. Also every corner has a foot massage parlor. You'll never have tired feet! LOL.

I think I'll make a limited Edition Scooter painted with grill and graphics like my SSR. That would be cool looking and totally different.
I still have the Mustang stuff for you. I'll drive it over some weekend.

If you remember the last time you were over the shop, I told you about my brother who designs old railroad dinnerware. He did the Stroudsburg Train Museum in PA. He just got around to designing me some mugs, tee and long sleeve sweat shirts for the SSRfanatics. I've been bugging him for about a year now.

View attachment 46717 View attachment 46718 View attachment 46723
I got samples in the mail today. Take a look! The pictures aren't very good. I'll see if I can get someone to model them instead of the old hanger.
If anyone is interested I can have him do a run on them if I get enough response. I'll have to see what they will cost too.

Well I think I have ranted enough. Nice to here from you!

Al - Vmax1244
SSR #22925

oooh, I want some shirts, the right color too. Very cool.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts