Chevy SSR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,725 Posts
Something different! :thumbs

Like the mugs....oh and I'd probably have to get a shirt too! :smash

You can set up a poll to determine interest first if you want.
:agree

I really like the creativity in those designs! :thumbs

I need some more SSR stuff! :yesnod

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
...With nothing to put on them, I guess I need to get a couple of the XL shirts for those hangers. Let us know how much etc.

Dennis
:black:

·
Premium Member
309 Posts
RE: SSR Shirts and Mugs - All we need now is SSR Coffee!

Hello everyone!

Here's the pricing on the SSR shirts and mugs.

SSR Ceramic Mug - $12.99 microwave and dishwasher safe!
Aluminum Travel Mug with twist lock cap - $14.99
SSR T-Shirt - Small, Medium, Large, XL - $14.99
SSR T-Shirt - XXL or XXXL - $17.99
SSR Sweat Shirt Long Sleeve - $24.99
SSR Sweat Shirt XXL or XXXL - $27.99

The ceramic mugs are direct application fired and the shirts are silkscreened. Both are decorated here in the USA.

Shirts and coffee mugs are available in Black, Red, Grey for (Silver) and Yellow.

Here's a few more designs he came up with. Personally I think they're all good looking but then again I buy anything that is SSR just to put up on the shelf at home.

ssrmugs.jpg travelmug.jpg

If you send me a private message I'll get your info and start placing orders along with payment information.
My brother tells me that it will take about 2 weeks to produce the mugs since they will probably be in small quantities so he has to slip them in between other job runs.
The shirts can be silk screened in about a week.

Please understand that this is not what I do for a living so please be patient if I don't get back to you right away...

Also they will not be sold on eBay or any retail site. Only to SSRfanatic forum members by Private Message for private use only.
I guess that was my disclaimer! LOL

Al - Vmax1244 (SSR #22925)

·
Clogger fan
36,695 Posts
These look real nice. The coffee mug with the Grill is my favorite.
I Pm'd. Thanks, X-Northeast Phila bum

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
Hello everyone!

Here's the pricing on the SSR shirts and mugs.

SSR Ceramic Mug - $12.99 microwave and dishwasher safe!
Aluminum Travel Mug with twist lock cap - $14.99
SSR T-Shirt - Small, Medium, Large, XL - $14.99
SSR T-Shirt - XXL or XXXL - $17.99
SSR Sweat Shirt Long Sleeve - $24.99
SSR Sweat Shirt XXL or XXXL - $27.99

The ceramic mugs are direct application fired and the shirts are silkscreened. Both are decorated here in the USA.

Shirts and coffee mugs are available in Black, Red, Grey for (Silver) and Yellow.

Here's a few more designs he came up with. Personally I think they're all good looking but then again I buy anything that is SSR just to put up on the shelf at home.

View attachment 46981 View attachment 46982

If you send me a private message I'll get your info and start placing orders along with payment information.
My brother tells me that it will take about 2 weeks to produce the mugs since they will probably be in small quantities so he has to slip them in between other job runs.
The shirts can be silk screened in about a week.

Please understand that this is not what I do for a living so please be patient if I don't get back to you right away...

Also they will not be sold on eBay or any retail site. Only to SSRfanatic forum members by Private Message for private use only.
I guess that was my disclaimer! LOL

Al - Vmax1244 (SSR #22925)

If want to sell these, you should put this post in the SSR Toys and Memorabilia Sale section so that people can find them:
SSR Toys & Memorabilia for sale / trade - Chevy SSR Forum

·
Premium Member
3,672 Posts
Just getting around to reading this thread.

Re: China - were you toasting with MaoTai - grossest crap I ever drank and the worst hangover after all those damn toasts

Shirts - still available??

·
Super Moderator
14,098 Posts
View attachment 46717 View attachment 46718 View attachment 46723
I got samples in the mail today. Take a look! The pictures aren't very good. I'll see if I can get someone to model them instead of the old hanger.
Al - Vmax1244
SSR #22925[/QUOTE]

Did you find a gorgeous girl to model those yet so I can tell what a XXL would look like on me?:glol:skep

21 - 31 of 31 Posts