Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Grants Pass newbie. Retired, been building hot rods and custom cars for over 50 years. decided to stop working so hard and just relax with my camera. 2005 Aqua Blur, just bought from a dealer in Houston, nice truck, a good cross from some of my earlier projects.
Are there any other SSR fanatics in this area? morning coffee or ?

J:blue:

·
BAD BOW TIE
10,887 Posts
A big hearty welcome from Sunny Sturgis South Dakota.

·
Premium Member
7,279 Posts
Hell Yes we're out here !!! I'm sitten' here drinkin' my Maxwell House Coffee and enjoyin' my 78th Birthday. Back at ya' twentygallons :00000732: :00000732: :00000732: to SSRfanatic web site "AS The World Turns" and Congratulations on your "new" Aqua Blur SSR. tennesseecozydog :ssr

·
Daily Driver
8,935 Posts
Welcome to the family, twentygallons. :seeya
If you fill in the USERCP profile at the top of the page they'll find you.
I promise they won't steal your hubcaps, but I can't promise they won't steal your beer.

·
Ret. Air Force
3,720 Posts
Welcome to the family, twentygallons. :seeya
If you fill in the USERCP profile at the top of the page they'll find you.
I promise they won't steal your hubcaps, but I can't promise they won't steal your beer.
:surprise:Did someone say "Beer"?? :laugh:...:laugh:

Congrats on your :blur: purchase and welcome to the forum/family...from Middle Georgia!!
Time to get saddled up and start attending some 2018 rallies!! Hope to see you down the road soon.

·
Premium Member
508 Posts
Welcome from Orting Washington (the little town with the great mountain view). We pass through Grants Pass every February as we travel south to Palm Springs. Enjoy you new ride and welcome to the SSR family.

·
Premium Member
1,370 Posts
welcome

·
Slingshot Rules!
71,345 Posts
WELCOME . . . from Southern Arizona.

Congrats and Good Luck with your New Hot Rod.

! :cheers ! :00000732: ! :cheers ! :00000732: ! :cheers !

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
3,311 Posts
A Huge Welcome from the Buckeye State! We are sure glad that you have decided to join The Fanatic family and like CruDawg said, we need to see you at some Rally's this year!

Enjoy that Permagrin! :grin2:

Reactions: CruDawg

·
Premium Member
9,296 Posts
Grants Pass newbie. Retired, been building hot rods and custom cars for over 50 years. decided to stop working so hard and just relax with my camera. 2005 Aqua Blur, just bought from a dealer in Houston, nice truck, a good cross from some of my earlier projects.
Are there any other SSR fanatics in this area? morning coffee or ?

J:blue:
Welcome from British Columbia. I've enjoyed driving through that area. Last time through we took the coast highway because I didn't want to drive the SSR through some white stuff.

Here's a link to the Peach City Beach Cruise in Penticton BC in June. 26 SSRs coming so far, including one from Utah and two from Nevada, and several more expected to make the trip. Beautiful drive, and you can likely convoy with some of the others coming up.

12th Annual SSRs at the Beach Cruise June 21 - 24 2018 - Page 2 - Chevy SSR Forum

·
Registered
106 Posts
Welcome from Ashland OR. Just down the road from you. My red SSR is in hibernation until better weather is here in SO Oregon.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts