Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today was the 2nd anniversary for my SSR. I picked it up on Dec. 12, 2003. I've now got 24199 miles on it. I can honestly say I've never enjoyed a vehicle as much as I enjoy my SSR. I paid a lot more for it than they're going for now, but I don't regret one dollar of it. I've had two years of enjoyment and that's well worth to money. Anybody out there sitting on the fence, here's my 2 cents worth.
DON'T WAIT!! You are missing a lot of good times. I've met a lot of great people thru our SSR events and I'm always looking forward to the next one. I'd just like to say thanks to all the SSR owners I've met for adding to the enjoyment of my SSR. :party

·
SSR Pit Crew
1,742 Posts
lloger said:
DON'T WAIT!! You are missing a lot of good times. I've met a lot of great people thru our SSR events and I'm always looking forward to the next one. I'd just like to say thanks to all the SSR owners I've met for adding to the enjoyment of my SSR.
:agree Couldn't have said it better myself!!!!

Happy Birthday/Anniversary!

·
SSR Owners Group
3,753 Posts
Congrats Lloger!!!

Now it's time to recreate the run you did to Kingsburg 2 years ago - this time you'll have to stop by my place too! (I won't have to hear about it from your local friends! :lol )

Enjoy the SSR and we'll see you in April!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
158 Posts
Congrats!

Congratulations on your anniversary! :cheers Keep on kroozn the blvd..........

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
lloger said:
Today was the 2nd anniversary for my SSR. I picked it up on Dec. 12, 2003. I've now got 24199 miles on it. I can honestly say I've never enjoyed a vehicle as much as I enjoy my SSR. I paid a lot more for it than they're going for now, but I don't regret one dollar of it. I've had two years of enjoyment and that's well worth to money. Anybody out there sitting on the fence, here's my 2 cents worth.
DON'T WAIT!! You are missing a lot of good times. I've met a lot of great people thru our SSR events and I'm always looking forward to the next one. I'd just like to say thanks to all the SSR owners I've met for adding to the enjoyment of my SSR. :party

Happy Second, but you're not driving enough! (my second was on Dec 2 and I now have 57k miles) :seeya

·
180 Posts
Keep cruz'n!

Happy 2nd Anniversary to Lloger and one of the first Fanantics with a really cool set of flames! :cool

·
Premium Member
3,665 Posts
Way to go Lloyd

I was surprised at your mileage - got mine about a month after yours and have almost 33,000 on it - did you turn off the odometer on that run from California to San Antonio? We'll have to do that again. BTW - we're spending Christmas on the Riverwalk

·
Premium Member
19,808 Posts
congrats lloger hope to see you and your wife at kingsburg will be signing up for vacation days in january :seeya

·
Premium Member
2,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks!

Thanks everyone. Thanks for the picture Big Jim. I will add it to my collection. And no Houtex, I haven't disconnected the odometer. Wish I could be there in San Antonio to celebrate Christmas with the group. I figured I was going to average about a 1000 miles a month and that's what it's working out to. Since I'm retired and no longer have to drive to work, there are some days I don't even start it up. If they have the homecoming next year, that trip will increase my average a little bit. Looking forward to my 3rd anniversary and the Kingsburg trip in April.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts