Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:grouphug CALLING ALL SSR OWNERS:grouphug i own TAMPA BAY WHOLESALE TIRE,CORP in oldsmar fl. . once a year the chamber of commerce holds a 3 day bash on upper tampa bay on the water. we sponsored the car show last year and
it turned out to be a great time. friday night is corvettes only,saturday is oldsmobiles(OLDSmar) which includes a parade down mainstreet,sunday is an all commers day. i would like as many ssr's as we could fit in the show area(,04 7372,mine) :party there is LIVE music,food,raffles,carnival rides, and a lot more!!!trophies will be awarded at each show.corvette show hrs. 5 pm to 9 pm,olds show sat. 12 to 5 pm,sunday noon till 5 pm. would like to see a whole section of ssr's on sunday ( i was lonely last year with mine the only one).admission for car show is $15.00 , that includes $5.00 toward food. great day on the water for all commers( ssr or not):thumbs please reply so i know how much of an area to reserve for ssr's only. :ssr :ssr :ssr. dates march 24,25,26.
see you soon, john:seeya

·
Registered
893 Posts
When???????

JOHN YOUNG said:
:grouphug CALLING ALL SSR OWNERS:grouphug i own TAMPA BAY WHOLESALE TIRE,CORP in oldsmar fl. . once a year the chamber of commerce holds a 3 day bash on upper tampa bay on the water. we sponsored the car show last year and
it turned out to be a great time. friday night is corvettes only,saturday is oldsmobiles(OLDSmar) which includes a parade down mainstreet,sunday is an all commers day. i would like as many ssr's as we could fit in the show area(,04 slingshot 7372,mine) :party there is LIVE music,food,raffles,carnival rides, and a lot more!!!trophies will be awarded at each show.corvette show hrs. 5 pm to 9 pm,olds show sat. 12 to 5 pm,sunday noon till 5 pm. would like to see a whole section of ssr's on sunday ( i was lonely last year with mine the only one).admission for car show is $15.00 , that includes $5.00 toward food. great day on the water for all commers( ssr or not):thumbs please reply so i know how much of an area to reserve for ssr's only. :ssr :ssr :ssr.
see you soon, john:seeya
SOunds great .......But when???????

·
Registered
68 Posts
Conflict in Dates

These are the same dates as the event in Daytona. Decisions, Decisions.:banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead

1 - 6 of 6 Posts