Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The weather in Nashville today was great.....60's....So baby Bear and I checked out the Chevy dealer in Rivergate.......a 2006 Blue and chrome .....a 2006 Black and chrome.......outside....... an a Redline on the show room floor.....it might be a 2005....it was not a chrome ...but had chrome wheels.......Well at least there are soom around here to choose from....Mr Tom has 3.....and lotsa Vettes

·
Registered
374 Posts
Whitewolf said:
The weather in Nashville today was great.....60's....So baby Bear and I checked out the Chevy dealer in Rivergate.......a 2006 Blue and chrome .....a 2006 Black and chrome.......outside....... an a Redline on the show room floor.....it might be a 2005....it was not a chrome ...but had chrome wheels.......Well at least there are soom around here to choose from....Mr Tom has 3.....and lotsa Vettes
Today the weather was great, so I went cruising around, top down. My nearest Chevy dealer has an '06 Pacific Blue with bright chrome package on the show room floor. Niiiiice.

My adopted home dealer has a used (demo) '05 6 Speed on deck. Looks like the Dealer's/Dealer's wife demos. There's an '05 Vette that's next to it, also with Demo on the wind shield. Both have in service dates on the sticker of 10/04.

As I was driving around, I thought to myself that buying this truck was the best thing I've ever gotten for myself, and that I need to get out and drive her more :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts