Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well for some of you posting a reply to this thread is going to be hard (especially with your SSR parked in a garage).

When you've driven thirty thousand miles in your SSR post a reply with the date you reached it.

3/1/2005.......I have just passed 30k miles. :flag

I hope to see that some of you are enjoying the SSR as much as I am. :party

·
SSR Pit Crew
1,742 Posts
looking4_an_ssr said:
I have just passed 30k miles. :flag

looking4_an_ssr, GOOD FOR YOU!
(Looks like when he found one, he used it!)

30K SMILES too, huh?

I think that's a record so far! (At least on this forum)

Come on, is anyone even close to that?

·
Premium Member
9,314 Posts
I'm at 24000, but 0 miles since mid-November - parked until late April

Ray

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
John: I will catch up to ya this summer bud! I drive it everywhere but have only racked up around 19K. I guess that driving to VB and NJ catches up to ya. I love the sound of those custom pipes as you drove away last time you were here! You and I need to check out Jenroe's off of Independence Blvd. on Saturdays after 3:30 for the cruise inns sometime. :flag

·
Tu-Tone club member
5,780 Posts
2/3 of the way....

looking4_an_ssr said:
Well for some of you posting a reply to this thread is going to be hard (especially with your SSR parked in a garage).

When you've driven thirty thousand miles in your SSR post a reply with the date you reached it.

As I pulled into the house the odometer turned 20,000. Not even close to 30, but driven year round....today w/top down...he, he. :glol :glol

P/P

Peace :flag

·
Registered
413 Posts
drive mine year round only 10k so far today in snow

·
Tu-Tone club member
5,780 Posts
gmpartsguy...tell us more

gmpartsguy said:
turned over 31,000 sunday feb 27 04 smokin asphalt
Year/vin#/how long owned??? :cool

If you are a parts guy, can you help on these questions of number changes for door panels, etc??? :angel

Don't want to miller this thread any farther but starting a new one with answers would help. Thanxx.

P/P

Peace :flag

·
Premium Member
722 Posts

in service date mar 20 2004 #5583 have aux guage pkg GM wind deflector and
Corsa exhaust. will be glad to help with part numbers but kinda at a disadvantage
at this time as some burglerized my house and stole my computer. I also went on Power Tour last year and am trying to go this year

·
I'm not cool...
2,096 Posts
30k a year on average...

just got mine monday, 16K on my immaculate 03. black beauty will be my work truck- soo cool! we'll catch up soon. wheee!
:flag

R

·
0 Posts
had mine since jan 05....have 4400...shouldnt take me too long..its my only vehicle and i drive to work 35 miles one way....be there soon... :cool

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
I wish I could catch you but with it sitting in the dealers shop every other week I won't ever get there...

·
SSR Pit Crew
1,742 Posts
Boosted said:
I wish I could catch you but with it sitting in the dealers shop every other week I won't ever get there...
Ooooooooooo That hurt!

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

looking4_an_ssr said:

6/18/05 Well this weekend I past 40,000 miles !!! I am now into my extended warranty, but I hope that everything is fixed now. I really haven't had any 'new' problems, all my issues (that I can remember) I had early on even though they are still being fixed today. So if you don't have any problems now, you're probably good to go for a while.

:ssr

·
SSR Pit Crew
1,742 Posts
Hey looking4_an_ssr, I just noticed your signature line!

16+ stone chips in 40,000 miles? That's 1 chip for every 2,500 miles! When the odometer gets close to 42,500, be REALLY CAREFUL! :lol :lol

·
Registered
137 Posts
Looking - I'm trying to catch you. 38,500 and climbing fast.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts