Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sent a message to this company. Lampsillu to see if they could design a SSR. Check it out. Or someone post website on here. Anyone interested?

·
My First Permagrin !
567 Posts
I’m in . Great idea ! Red of course for me . I was looking to get something for my brother for Christmas, so im going to order a little green alien for him. LOL !!

·
Premium Member
5,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I’m in . Great idea ! Red of course for me . I was looking to get something for my brother for Christmas, so im going to order a little green alien for him. LOL !!
after I make contact with them I'll get particulars.

·
Super Road Rocket Pilot
6,261 Posts
They are resellers, the same items they sell there are available from EBay for about $10. Not all, but some sellers on EBay are manufacturers and let you know that they can make anything you want, just need to contact them and send a picture to get a quote. Here is one seller that offers to make custom designs -
3D acrylic desk lamps

Dealing with a middle man in US might be better for you but I just wanted to let you know there are quite a few alternative sellers out there for the same product, a laser etched sheet of plexiglass sitting on an led lit base.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts