Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just in case you missed the announcement back in December, the 3G Chin Spoiler will fit all model years. I just ordered mine today and Doug confirmed that it would fit my '05 without modification.

Many of us were very excited last fall when the Chin Spoiler was announced and I was glad to hear today that it will fit. I should have it installed within the next 2 weeks and I'll report & document the results.

If your interested in knowing, I ordered the Texallium Chin Spoiler.

If you are interested, contact:

Doug Groh, President
3G Services
12254 Universal Drive
Taylor, Michigan 48180
734-947-9434
734-947-9458 Fax
[email protected]
http://www.3gservicesinc.com

·
Registered
893 Posts
Chin spoiler

My SSR is a 05......And my chin spoiler went to the paint shop yesterday........And it is Fiberglass and will be black (I wonder why):lol Should be mounted and pics available first part of next week.....Doogie makes a super great part.......:seeya

·
Premium Member
670 Posts
Spoiler

Anyone out there have one ordered that will be going on a slingshot? Would love to see what will look like.

Thanks,

Marc

·
Supporting SSR Hobbyist
10,058 Posts
coltfanatic said:
Have a question for anyone, if you install the spoiler do you do away with the air dam ?
Jim
Jim,

The air dam is intended to deflect a little air into the radiator. The new spoiler uses the same mount holes and pumps a boat load of air into the radiator.

You will need to very carefully preserve that air dam. It's worth $72 and change if you ever have to buy a new one.

Mike

·
Registered
138 Posts
does anyone have a yellow ssr with that chin spoiler on? i am curious to know whether it will look just as good as the others.

·
Registered
158 Posts
slingshot chin spoiler

bcbear10 said:
Anyone out there have one ordered that will be going on a slingshot? Would love to see what will look like.

Thanks,

Marc
I hope to have my chin spoiler this week and mounted for the World of Wheels show Feb 3-5 in Minneapolis MN. I'll post pix when together.

kroozn

·
Premium Member
538 Posts
Do your self a favor and save money the carbon fiber spoiler would look great with any color. You do not to paint it .

·
Premium Member
538 Posts
Do your self a favor and save money the carbon fiber spoiler would look great with any color. You do not have to paint it

·
Premium Member
1,553 Posts
Marty said:
Do your self a favor and save money the carbon fiber spoiler would look great with any color. You do not to paint it .

:agree That's what I'm doing :thumbs

1 - 13 of 13 Posts