Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked my SSR up on Friday, February 13th and have already put more than 4,000 miles on it. Last weekend I put over 800 miles on it pulling a 5 x 8 cargo trailer from WV to NC and back. I have never seen another SSR on the road but I did see four of them for sale at the Charlotte Auto Fair at Lowes speedway. All of the ones I saw for sale were overpriced too. It's so much fun to drive that I've neglected my Z06 but now that the weather is better I'll probably drive it more often.:cool

Attachments

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hey Dragon. I also was down to the south in the last ten days with my redSSR. didn't see you either nor any other one. Vette club going to have a spring breakout here in Clarksburg this month. join us.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
budsvet said:
Hey Dragon. I also was down to the south in the last ten days with my redSSR. didn't see you either nor any other one. Vette club going to have a spring breakout here in Clarksburg this month. join us.
I'd be glad to. Let me know the date and I'll try to make it. My son is manager of the Alpaca farm that is located above the dirt track at the Saltwell Exit on 79.

My email is: [email protected]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts