Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
FOOLS JOKE

I am not sure anyone would have believed that, I have seen the posts where they want you to scan in your reciept so they can see for themselves, but that sure was funny!!!!!!!:D
Looking forward to Cruise Night in Decatur, Tx

·
Registered
5 Posts
It is the truth!

I did for real buy a new fully loaded 03 for $40,000 out the door!

Don't know if that is good or bad but I love it. :yesnod

·
Registered
541 Posts
$40k??

The dealer that sold us our 05 has a new black 04 1SB with running boards and bed carpet, and the American Revolution price tag on it is $34K.

They also have our old 04 Ultra Violet 1SB with boards, carpet and side saddle storage, plus the windows we had tinted, the extra speakers I added and a K&N air filter with 6K miles on the used lot and are asking $36K.

Figure that one out...

Diggs

·
Registered
7 Posts
I just bought a fully loaded 05 SSR, Redline Red, 1SB, Running Boards, etc, and he threw in the gauges installed for $39,189 Tax, Tag, etc out the door

SSR#10820 said:
I just bought a brand new fully loaded 2004 SSR for $40,000.:cheers :lurk

·
Administrator
8,204 Posts
I paid even more ...

fiftiesnut said:
I was a fool and dropped 45 for a new 04 in April. I am now attending group theropy.
Never a fool.... that was the going price back then and to have your SSR for the very first full summer and before many others is priceless in my book! :thumbs

·
Premium Member
1,639 Posts
06 Black Tie 3SS for 41,000 and I know it was a great deal.

Thanks to the Midwest winter weather. If they don't deal they sit.

:smash :smash :smash​

·
Premium Member
90 Posts
$40k

Hi, new to the forum, since a couple of days ago. (This is my first post) I did get my 2006 blue SSR for $40k in January. Still a little chilly for top down driving, but did have a couple of days warm enough. Loads of fun.

·
Las Vegas Mob
1,334 Posts
Marc NY said:
I paid even more ... Never a fool.... that was the going price back then and to have your SSR for the very first full summer and before many others is priceless in my book! :thumbs
:agree :agree :agree

I paid 47,200 out the door in April, 2004. Judge as you will - I have never for a second regretted the price or the purchase. I still owe 6000 on it, and still smile when I make my payment every month. This truck is my hobby, my mistress, and my passion. Melinda (my better half) understands and appreciates this!

In my humble opinion, SSR ownership is a priviledge that should be earned by those that appreciate it.

Blast

·
Premium Member
1,562 Posts
$ 40,000 Plus & Plus

I paid $48,800 plus $2300 for 100,000 mile Extended Service Contract no my 2003 Redline Red # 00733 in Nov.2003. You have to pay to be the first kid on the block to have one. That was 5 mounths before my local dealer:reddevil ever had one. He sold that one for $62,000 to a guy in Las Vegas:banghead

·
Registered
105 Posts
2004 redline

I looked for 2 months online-always calling dealers that posted the lowest price for 03s & 04s and always being told that it sold yesterday but we have a new 05 or 06 for 43-45K-love to have 05'-06'- just not in my budget- Finally I called a Pontiac dealer near Philadelphia that advertised a 2004 redline Demo w/ 6000 miles for $27,650 (Jan 7,2006) When I called the dealership I expected to get the same run around-but was surprised by the way they worked with me.I explained to them that I lived in So. Md. about 3 hours away and would drive that day to see it if they would hold it until I could test drive it that same day. The test drive and inspection went great. I made the dealer an offer of $26,250. After about an hour of back and forth the deal was made at $26,250. My warranty was started 9/15/05. All in all I thought I did pretty well. I feel blessed to have this beauty and enjoy it every time I look at it and drive it! Its my everyday car! I would not have it any other way! MIKES MID_LIFE

1 - 15 of 15 Posts