Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welcome as a SSR owners. Glad you sign up to the forum. You have 2 good owners over there in Crossville. Boomer Bob and Safecracker. Hope to see you one one of our day trips. Aug 18th is next. Give Tennesseecozydog a shout for details. Stay safe. SWT RYD (Robert).

·
Ret. Air Force
3,720 Posts
Welcome as a SSR owners. Glad you sign up to the forum. You have 2 good owners over there in Crossville. Boomer Bob and Safecracker. Hope to see you one one of our day trips. Aug 18th is next. Give Tennesseecozydog a shout for details. Stay safe. SWT RYD (Robert).
Sent him a PM a couple of days ago about the 18th and the Tennessee State Rally.
Welcome 46 Chevy! I sent you a PM a couple of days ago. Hopefully you can make it to the upcoming events.
TIP: You guys will have better luck trying to get a hold of @46 Chevy if you put a "@" in front of his name.
By doing this, he will see that someone has mentioned him, next to his Subscriptions. :grin2:

·
Premium Member
7,279 Posts
TIP: You guys will have better luck trying to get a hold of @46 Chevy if you put a "@" in front of his name.
By doing this, he will see that someone has mentioned him, next to his Subscriptions. :grin2:
Isn't there some kind of "law" if you're new, you gotta' have 15 posts before you can communicate with someone. In my PM to him I included my cell # thinking he would give me a call. :smile2: :smile2: :smile2: Bob Alexander - tennesseecozydog - :ssr

·
Premium Member
5,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sent him a PM a couple of days ago about the 18th and the Tennessee State Rally.
Welcome 46 Chevy! I sent you a PM a couple of days ago. Hopefully you can make it to the upcoming events.
By doing this, he will see that someone has mentioned him, next to his Subscriptions. /forum/images/SSRFanatic_2016/smilies/tango_face_grin.png
[email protected] You have to remember we are in Middle Tennessee. One step above Smoke signals.

·
Premium Member
7,279 Posts
[email protected] You have to remember we are in Middle Tennessee. One step above Smoke signals.
SWT RYD, don't let everybody know this !!! :smile2: :smile2: :smile2: The Beverly Hillbillies and Hee Haw set us back 50 years at least, maybe more. James Earl Ray and Charles Manson didn't do us any favors. Manson said he wanted paroled so he come and live with relatives in Cannon County, which is our "next door neighbor" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

·
Genuinely SSR Obsessed
8,360 Posts
Hmmmmm. Are you Volunteer State boys pulling our leg here!?!?!? - :nerd:

Can this guy speak??? - images.jpeg

==============
David :black:
images-4.jpeg

·
Premium Member
7,279 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,182 Posts
NO !!! Cocke County & Grundy County in East Tennessee and Cannon County here in Middle Tennessee are "classified" as dangerous area's, especially out in the rural area's. t dog :ssr
:|

Are u boys trying to outdo those from West Virginia. That would mean most of you would have to be related in some manner.:grin2::grin2:

·
Premium Member
1,616 Posts
:|

Are u boys trying to outdo those from West Virginia. That would mean most of you would have to be related in some manner.:grin2::grin2:
In some of those areas they say the family trees don't branch :surprise::smile2:

·
Premium Member
7,279 Posts
In some of those areas they say the family trees don't branch :surprise::smile2:
You are right Shadowman ... their tree's DO NOT fork !!! They used to grow "weed" in their front yard and intermarry. Now that "Shine" is legal everybody has a still in their backyard. Cocke County and Grundy County are very remote area's, still have some roads that are not paved, just rock (not good for an SSR !!!) t-dog :ssr

·
Registered
51 Posts
newbie navigation

Isn't there some kind of "law" if you're new, you gotta' have 15 posts before you can communicate with someone. In my PM to him I included my cell # thinking he would give me a call. :smile2: :smile2: :smile2: Bob Alexander - tennesseecozydog - :ssr
The restrictions for newbies are cumbersome and restrictive, I understand the need to filter spamers and don't have a solution, but it has been a difficult learning process. I just opened this old post and became aware of the multiple attempts to contact me!

·
Super Moderator
13,930 Posts
As a Moderator I agree with you
At times we are going full-time banning spammers
I'm not sure what would happen if we opened the floodgates, but it could be ugly
Sorry for the inconvenience

·
Daily Driver
8,940 Posts
After being a moderator for ten years on another vBulletin site I can tell you ugly doesn't begin to describe the cesspool if the floodgates are even cracked a little. :nono

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,360 Posts
The restrictions for newbies are cumbersome and
restrictive
Becoming a "Lifetime or Premium" Member might help!? Click "Get Premium" under the Red Banner and compare the Advantages!!

Nick

·
Premium Member
248 Posts
46 Chevy!

Glad to see you connected, 46 Chevy. Welcome to the Fanatics! Hope you are enjoying your new ride. Perhaps John (Safecracker) :ssr and I can meet up with you :black: one weekend. There ought to be somewhere in Crossville with a decent cup of coffee...

Boomer Bob :ssr

1 - 19 of 19 Posts