Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
5th Annual Super Bowl Sunday at the Winery

I know its early but I want you to save the date. Sunday, February 3, 2019 will be our 4th, whoops our 5th annual Super Bowl Sunday at the Winery. The name of the winery is SUMMER CRUSH VINEYARD. It is in the same place, 4200 Johnston Rd. Ft Pierce, FL 34951 and will be from 12 - 4. :yellow::ssr:blur::black::purple:

How many of you want to meet for breakfast at Golden Coral in St. Lucie West like we have on previous years? We meet for breakfast at about 10 a.m. at Golden Corral Buffet and Grill, 651 NW Saint Lucie West Blvd, Port St Lucie, FL 34986. Hope to hear from you.

Reminder Capt. AL is hosting a car show in Coral Springs at Wings Plus on Saturday, Feb 2, the day before our winery rally.

If there is enough interest, Dicktator will hold a Question and Answer Tech Session during or after the car show.

If you are interested, please let me know so we can plan for it. It will be especially beneficial to any Newbees who attend the car show.

Wino Attendees

SSRFather - b
Grandma - b
abonadies
Kraut - b
SSRON 2
6.0TOGO
crocksssr
BSTPAPA
SSR Book - b
reggiessrbcool - b
Dicktator - b
Florida John
Marty - b
Big Red Ed
Stiles Sport Roadster
Light Show - b
SSReplay - b

·
Premium Member
2,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Whoops, this will be our 5th annual rally. My how the times fly (and the memory fades).

·
Premium Member
2,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Reminder Capt. AL is hosting a car show in Coral Springs at Wings Plus on Saturday, Feb 2, the day before our winery rally.

If there is enough interest, Dicktator will hold a Question and Answer Tech Session during or after the car show.

If you are interested, please let me know so we can plan for it. It will be especially beneficial to any Newbees who attend the car show.

Thank you

·
SSR Enthusiast
2004 Chevrolet SSR #10111 Ricochet Silver
229 Posts
Dicktator Q & A

Thank you

I would be interested in attending the Q & A session with Dicktator. I’m already signed up for the show.

Brian
Bee75

·
Premium Member
2,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Happy New Year Fanatics. Now that the holidays are over, think about coming to the winery on Sunday, Feb. 3 for some music, socializing, fun and wine. How many of you want to meet for breakfast at Golden Coral in St. Lucie West like we have on previous years? Hope to hear from you. :yellow::ssr:blur::blue::silver::purple::black:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts