Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
Good luck in your search...
from the guy that purchased your ex Redline '06 6 speed.
Still enjoying it! :grin2:
:ssr
Brian
:surprise:

Wow, sounds a little like some (regret) over having sold his prior ride. Especially since it was an 06 and a six speed to boot and also RED.

That would be the ultimate to me.........now he wants to explore some weird colors it seems.:wink2:

·
Blues Brother 08/2016
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Actually Moscooter you are exactly right. Not only that, it had the full chrome package, most of Simple Engineering's upgrades, with the exception of LC-32 (?) suspension upgrade, no LS 7 clutch, and no tuning package. Those would have been next. All given up for a BMW I3, which would really scoot 0 - 60, but after that forget it. The only thing that couldn't beat me off the line was a Shelby Mustang and a 'Vette. What a waste of a good SSR that I gave up. Jim

·
Blues Brother 08/2016
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Snomuncher. I will research your suggestions. Is there a nationwide Craigslist site that will pull up an entire list of SSR's or do your have to do individual searches, which is killing me. Jim

·
Premium Member
2,814 Posts
There are quite a few on ebay..

Also the usual sites of auto trader etc.

I found mine on line from a dealer in MA. Flew out and drove it back.

Dave

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,039 Posts
Try this nationwide auto trader. Too many scams on craigs list. I would stay away.

https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/2006/Chevrolet/SSR

Got ours from North Freeway Hundai November 2014. Bought it over the phone. Took a bus to the dealership and drove it home to Sturgis South Dakota. Never stopped grinning.

·
Premium Member
170 Posts
2005 SSR Indiana Southern

I have a 6 speed (18,000) miles $28,275.00

Cross member update (Mikes)
Radiator frame update (Mikes)
Spare tire kit (Mikes)
New fan (Mikes)
New lift shocks Hood / Bed (Mikes)

Updated fuse box (Ed)
Updated bed light (Dicktator)