Chevy SSR Forum banner

181 - 192 of 192 Posts

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,196 Posts
what about 2014? Is that year already booked for you? :bwekk:
Might make that one. Those even years are not so cluttered by International Events.:)

·
Scott and Paula
146 Posts
Well we made it home last night and my own bed sure did feel good. We drove 5228 miles or 8,413.65 km for our Canadian friends. Paula is feeling better and trying to get the laundry done. I've got the R cleaned up and put back in the stable, mowed the lawn, and checked on some cattle. The weatherman is saying that it will be about 100 degrees all week, so welcome back to sunny Oklahoma. We had a great time meeting and visiting with everyone and seeing a lot of different country. Thanks for the memories. Sincerely, Scott and Paula

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,196 Posts
Well we made it home last night and my own bed sure did feel good. We drove 5228 miles or 8,413.65 km for our Canadian friends. Paula is feeling better and trying to get the laundry done. I've got the R cleaned up and put back in the stable, mowed the lawn, and checked on some cattle. The weatherman is saying that it will be about 100 degrees all week, so welcome back to sunny Oklahoma. We had a great time meeting and visiting with everyone and seeing a lot of different country. Thanks for the memories. Sincerely, Scott and Paula
Welcome home, and congrats on the Long Distance Award. Sounds like you are having a good time these days.See you again down the road.

·
Scott and Paula
146 Posts
Hello Scott and Paula,
Glad to hear you made it home safe.

How many miles per gallon ?

Cheers
Hello Mike, It figured 20.03 mpg for the trip. The highest price gas was in Canmore,Bc at $5.37 per gallon and the cheapest was Tucumcari,Nm at $3.47 per gallon. I just got off my Victory bike which gets about 40 but my butt can only take about 100 miles at a time.:glol:glol:glol

·
it's 5 o'clock somewhere!
16,295 Posts
I sure hope you brought some Kokanee back with you :cheers, sounds like you're gonna need it :sunce: Great to hear that Paula is feeling better. Welcome home!

·
Premium Member
188 Posts
Scott and Paula glad to hear you had a great trip and thanks for sharing your adventure with us. It was a pleasure meeting the two of you and maybe our paths will cross again. Zane it was great seeing you again and meeting your wife Judy (we had lots of laughs). Next time you are up to see the Grandma/Grandpa make sure you drop in.
Cindy and Peter

181 - 192 of 192 Posts