Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SSR 01/04/2005 to 12/31/2005 $7500 :willy:

DEALERS GET THERE FINAL PAY OF THE YEAR. SO GM IS GIVING THEM $7500 DEALER CASH TO GET RID OF REMAINING 2004 STOCK SSR's.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
how can you get more info on the rebate?

·
Registered
41 Posts
moonlight cruz said:
how can you get more info on the rebate?

At the end of the calender year GM gives dealers a certain amount of money for all past model year vehicles and pretty much tells them that they are their problem now. That is how I'm able to sell the one we have so cheap.

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
More Rebate Money!!!!!!!!!

ALSO ... DON'T FORGET!!! IF YOU OWN A GM PRODUCT NOW YOU ALSO GET A EXTRA $1500 REBATE. SO $7500 + $1500 = $9000.00 TOTAL REBATE :willy:

·
Registered
590 Posts
More Rebates !

karguy7 said:
SSR 01/04/2005 to 12/31/2005 $7500 :willy:

DEALERS GET THERE FINAL PAY OF THE YEAR. SO GM IS GIVING THEM $7500 DEALER CASH TO GET RID OF REMAINING 2004 STOCK SSR's.
BECAUSE THE OUR MSRPs ARE OUT OF ROUND WITH THE AMERICAN MSRPs THE CANADIAN DEALERS GOT YEAR END PAY OF $17,500 ON 2003s AND $15,000 ON 2004s AND NOW ANOTHER $4,000 CASH BACK UNTIL JANUARY 31

·
Aqua Blur SSR Pit Crew
337 Posts
GM Mastercard $$$$$

Don't forget the GM mastercard program. The more you buy on it, to a point, you get $$ off when you purchase a GM vehicle. I forgot about it when I got the SSR about 2 months ago but I remembered recently when I purchased another GM car. While on the phone to redeem the $$ the salesman was told my $$ went from $1700 to $3900, I just about fell off my chair. Needless to say I took the money off the best deal I got, I'm a VERY happy camper!!!! JimO :thumbs

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
five 04's left

I have one smoking asphalt, three slingshot yellows and a rico silver metallic, all in need of a good home. Forum members get special pricing, and I will also send the site a refferal bonus for any purchases from this site. I am located in Cary NC, and I am happy to offer help with accomidations and travel for out of state customers. Please call or e-mail me if intrested.

Chris Suttle

[email protected]

919-601-9672

I also have one 03 red left if any one is intrested.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
SSR_Sales_in_NC said:
I have one smoking asphalt, three slingshot yellows and a rico silver metallic, all in need of a good home. Forum members get special pricing, and I will also send the site a refferal bonus for any purchases from this site. I am located in Cary NC, and I am happy to offer help with accomidations and travel for out of state customers. Please call or e-mail me if intrested.

Chris Suttle

[email protected]

919-601-9672

If only dealers here in N.C were willing to deal
last year i wouldn`t have had to buy in TEXAS. :nodno

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
SSR_Sales_in_NC said:

Chris Suttle

[email protected]

919-601-9672

You have a voice message and an email...

·
Registered
7 Posts
dealers holding out

Even with the GM rebates, dealers are still trying to get 35k for a SSR.....lets see the 28k price. We all saw the 34/35k price before the 7500 in GM rebates to the dealer.

·
Registered
127 Posts
scarab266 said:
Even with the GM rebates, dealers are still trying to get 35k for a SSR.....lets see the 28k price. We all saw the 34/35k price before the 7500 in GM rebates to the dealer.
I just purchased a 04 SSR for 31700 on a sticker of 45057. I traded my 03 vette and got money back. I love the ride and various speed upgrades are on their way. Love this forum -- Excellent!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Gary's 04 said:
I just purchased a 04 SSR for 31700 on a sticker of 45057. I traded my 03 vette and got money back. I love the ride and various speed upgrades are on their way. Love this forum -- Excellent!
Wow!!!! I wish I could get that price out here in Southern California. I have called a good amount of the dealers out here with 04's and the best price I got was $12,000 under sticker and after the loyalty rebate ended they said $10,000 under. Most dealers are saying $7500 under sticker and when I mention $10,000 under they say they will match it. When I mention that on the SSR Fanatic website I saw 2 sell for $29,500 they do not believe me. Or they say that those to cars were either not new or had no extras on them. The new SSR's are still at the dealers out here and not moving at all. Out of 20 dealers with 50 cars since Jan 18, 2005 I have seen only about 7 sell and then some new ones have also come in.

·
Registered
23 Posts
'04 sales prices

I just took delivery on an '04 SSR that I paid $29,300 for from Reliable Chevrolet in Springfield, Missouri, telephone (417)-887-5800. My car only had 79 miles on it. That's the best price I've heard of so far. I almost paid $35,000 for one the week before, and would have gladly paid $40,500 fifty days ago. Last year at this time they were being offered in my area for $56,000. Needless to say I'm a happy camper!undefined

·
Registered
595 Posts
AS I HAD PREVIOUSLY STATED I HAVE BEEN SELLING THE SSRS FOR 29995 AND UP ANDA FEW CUSTOMERS I HAVE TAKEN EXTRA CARE OF OR ARRANGED DELIVERY FOR THEM MAKE SURE YOUR DEALER DOES THE SAME DONT PAY TOO MUCH

WILLIAM

1 - 20 of 31 Posts