Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yellow #772 just arrived at my local dealership in Cincinnati. I was driving by and there it was in the parking lot. It must have just got off of the truck as it was quite dusty.

·
Registered
87 Posts
You're in for the time of your life. You won't believe the comotion that you will cause drivin' that thing.

Inside at night there really is no lighting except for the map light on the rear view mirror. There is also a tiny pin light that shines on the console and gearshift. It has a yellow tint and gives awesome illumination. With the yellow interior trim it will be really slick. Mine's red and looks good, but yellow will be even better.

Enjoy the ride......

·
Premium Member
887 Posts
AndyR said:
Yellow #772 just arrived at my local dealership in Cincinnati. I was driving by and there it was in the parking lot. It must have just got off of the truck as it was quite dusty.

Is #772 your ride or were you just admiring it?
If yes, when will it deliver?:confused

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not mine, I believe this one is spoken for. Just a little FYI on their delivery progress. So far we have only heard of deliveries in Michigan I believe.

I have been watching the SSR for 2+ years now, this is the first one I have seen in person. I wanted to buy one 2 years ago when I was getting rid of my old Nissan P/U, but production dates kept being put back farther and farther. I bought a new Avalanche instead, a very nice all around vehicle.

I have a shelf full of little SSRs in my garage. I do have an open bay in my 3 car garage next to my other sports cars that it would fit in VERY NICELY! Now let's just convince my wife that I need 3 sports cars! Let's keep our fingers crossed.

G

·
0 Posts
Down South

AndyR,

My dad just took delivery of a Black one earlier today in Houston. Until yesterday we too thought that Michigan had been the only state that had received shipments. It actually arrived yesterday about 4 PM CST, but running boards, saddle bags and bed carpeting had to be installed and make ready couldn't get it cleaned up until today. He's probably cruising as I type.

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
That is good....

:cheers I am very happy to hear that some have started to arrive in Texas! Now where the heck is mine?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts