Chevy SSR Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yellow #772 just arrived at my local dealership in Cincinnati. I was driving by and there it was in the parking lot. It must have just got off of the truck as it was quite dusty.

· Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not mine, I believe this one is spoken for. Just a little FYI on their delivery progress. So far we have only heard of deliveries in Michigan I believe.

I have been watching the SSR for 2+ years now, this is the first one I have seen in person. I wanted to buy one 2 years ago when I was getting rid of my old Nissan P/U, but production dates kept being put back farther and farther. I bought a new Avalanche instead, a very nice all around vehicle.

I have a shelf full of little SSRs in my garage. I do have an open bay in my 3 car garage next to my other sports cars that it would fit in VERY NICELY! Now let's just convince my wife that I need 3 sports cars! Let's keep our fingers crossed.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.