Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was headed over to the Rental house Saturday afternoon about 4 o'clock when an ambulance passed me. Got down to Jakes Avenue and there they set in front of my new neighbor's house. New neighbor (Bonnie) was out in the yard waving for me to pull into her front yard. Next here comes 2 Rutherford County Deputies, a Tennessee Highway Patrol. and a Murfreesboro Emergency Truck from the Fire Department. Now, it get's very interesting ... an 8 year old boy, yes, an 8 year old, had stolen his parents car and turned into my neighbor's drive way and "brushed" the side of her house, run into the back of her son's truck, and plowed out a Cedar bush and ... had sense enough to back the car up. Bonnie, of course heard all the commotion and ran out to see what's going on. I don't know who called 911, didn't ask. Now here's the "kicker" He told the Police couldn't find his Drivers License and he was going to the store to get a gallon of Milk. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Damn good story for an 8 year old, don't you think. Finally here comes his Mom & Dad with Mom "bawling & squabbling" they don't know whether to hug and comfort him or beat his ass. The Law advised them NOT to beat his ass right there in front of them. Bottom line ... no charges filed, Mom took him home and Dad took the car. Then believe it or not, we all had a good laugh and was glad nobody was hurt. I'll tell you one that 8 year old boy caused one helluva exciting scene when everybody found out he was only 8. tennesseecozydog

·
Premium Member
7,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I did some stupid stunts when I was a kid, Although, none as stupid as the 8 year old mentioned above. When I got caught, there was NO hugging. A leather belt was my dad's favorite tool of choice. My ass would have big red welts on it for days.
That's what my Daughter said "wiz" He wouldn't no ass left when I got through with him !!! One deputy was in this morning at Bud's to get his oil changed and his tires rotated and he said this was the talk of the Sheriff's Department Saturday evening. 10 uh C "dog" 🇺🇲 🇺🇲 🇺🇲 🇺🇲 🇺🇲

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
I wonder if the parents are going to take care of all the costs or expect the people to file an insurance claim and take the hit?

·
Spirited driver!
1,314 Posts
Reminds me of the time my 9yr old little sister was "just rolling down the power windows" on my dad's Lincoln that somehow ended up backed into a telephone pole!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts