Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone on the forum driving this '04? If so, I have your front plate and two keys for the trailer hitch.

Dave

Attachments

·
Georgia SSRers
1,008 Posts
Is anyone on the forum driving this '04? If so, I have your front plate and two keys for the trailer hitch.
Dave
NOT ME, DAVE.
Thank goodness, Georgia does NOT require a front plate.
and I have never taken my trailer hitch out of the original packing.
Good Luck, PAL.
oldfred

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,395 Posts

Dave
I am curious how you know it is an 04 but can't tell who owns it and where they are?

·
Registered
303 Posts
I might be missing something, but why would the new owner have the same license plate... Especially after a dealership had the truck?
Just me wondering the things I wonder...

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,395 Posts
I checked and it is not mine. Mine originally came from California.
Got it! So maybe just ask who has it by VIN and see if they at least want the keys. The dealer might have changed the plate because the front was missing.

·
Slingshot Rules!
72,534 Posts
Because I used to own it. I traded it in to a dealer so, have no idea where it is now.
Have you checked with the dealer, Dave?

Due to Privacy BS they probably would not be able to disclose the new owner's information but maybe they could contact him and forward the tag and keys and/or possibly even your information for him to contact you.

Good Luck . . . anything is worth a shot.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Have you checked with the dealer, Dave?

Due to Privacy BS they probably would not be able to disclose the new owner's information but maybe they could contact him and forward the tag and keys and/or possibly even your information for him to contact you.

Good Luck . . . anything is worth a shot.
I'm pretty sure they sent it to the wholesale auction

1 - 18 of 18 Posts